• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    The statues of Washington and Jefferson are next !! And our guns are too. They intend to deprive us of all our rights.

Hogan supports this (no shock) ...and if you are one of the many who still connect the Confederacy and "Civil War" with slavery and racism, it's not too late to start learning the truth.

I highly suggest you read the Libertarian Free Market Econ Prof. Tom Dilorenzo's many articles or books (He's at Loyola in Baltimore) and his work is watertight.

I watched a video of a statue being pulled over at a rally in Durham, NC and it was surreal.

The Left is getting more violent and more serious about taking us out. And NEOCONs like Hogan are working on their side.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...-confederate-statues-quickly-and-quietly.html

https://www.infowars.com/baltimore-city-council-votes-to-remove-4-confederate-statues/!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The statues of Washington and Jefferson are next !! And our guns are too. They intend to deprive us of all our rights.

Hogan supports this (no shock) ...and if you are one of the many who still connect the Confederacy and "Civil War" with slavery and racism, it's not too late to start learning the truth.

I highly suggest you read the Libertarian Free Market Econ Prof. Tom Dilorenzo's many articles or books (He's at Loyola in Baltimore) and his work is watertight.

I watched a video of a statue being pulled over at a rally in Durham, NC and it was surreal.

The Left is getting more violent and more serious about taking us out. And NEOCONs like Hogan are working on their side.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...-confederate-statues-quickly-and-quietly.html

https://www.infowars.com/baltimore-city-council-votes-to-remove-4-confederate-statues/!

I'm sorry, you lost me at NEOCONS like Hogan.... :rofl:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Statues are defenseless items to take out rage on. Nothing like an inanimate object! With sadness at the loss in Charlottesville due to some ideologically obsessed psycho, this is equivalent to book burning.

The list of potential next victims is VERY large.

Jefferson - Slave owning and had a habit of taking liberty with his unjustly held property
    Washington - Slave Owning, at least he balanced out a little.
    Franklin Roosevelt - Interning over 100,000 Japanese, German and Italian Americans during WWII
    Truman (are there any statues to Truman?) - Genocide by atomic bomb
    Sherman - Indian slayer extraordinaire
    Custer - That one is obvious.
    Andrew Jackson - Indian removal act among other general assaults on the indigenous people of this Country.
    Buchannan - Slavery collaborator.......that statue in Mercersburg will be toast sooner or later.
    John Brown - Might have to think about that one. He was an abolitionist but convicted and executed traitor. Killed mercilessly.

I'm sure there are many many more! Get the spraypaint, sledgehammers and anglegrinders ready!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I don't know what's going on, but if I were a political analyst my guess would be that those that seek to destroy our country are generally of the marxist mindset and funded by some very wealthy 'elites' that would goose step all over us if we let them. The plan to unseat Trump by calling him a womanizer didn't work, so they said he was in cahoots with the Russians, when that became laughable, they are reverting to going after these statues. Very few people really care at all about these statues on either side, but the radical left is hoping to spark a popular uprising and general chaos. Many major cities are run by people that don't know American history or don't care, they will move swiftly to placate the leftist and remove these statues. The leftist will keep pushing until we have a collective gasp and say enough is enough. There are at least 5 US Navy ships that are named after Confederate icons, many schools, roads, and monuments of all sizes; this is an impossible goal (to erase history) and they know it. I feel their goal is to whip the weak minded into sticking their neck out, with the hope there will be a violent reaction to spark a larger movement. It could go either way, but I don't believe it will start a civil war; although a few on either extreme would like that. This orchestrated 'fake movement' perpetuated by 'fake news' is mostly designed to have us to take our eye off the ball. Domestic problems wastes our time and resources, it causes animosity and foments strife between races, religions, classes and weakens America at home and abroad.

I'm choosing to 'tune-out' as much of this 'fake news' as possible. I've had some very refreshing and informed/open-minded discussions with many friends/acquaintances recently, that I'm not concerned anyone is becoming unwrapped over these race baiters and haters.

Our nation has faced greater threats, and I predict this will get worse before it gets better, but it will get better and relatively soon. I'm an optimist, I think it will continue to get a lot better as people wise up and realize the forces at work here and what the truth really is. They think they have enough ignorant people, paid supporters and twisted sycophants to make this happen now. They are wrong.

“Let danger never turn you aside from the pursuit of honor or the service to your country … Know that death is inevitable and the fame of virtue is immortal”
    -Robert E. Lee

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    The titles fits him well...NEOCON - "A neoconservative (also spelled "neo-conservative"; colloquially, neocon) in American politics is someone presented as a conservative but who actually favors big government, interventionalism, and a hostility to religion in politics and government. The word means "newly conservative," and thus formerly liberal. A neocon is a RINO Backer, and like RINOs does not accept most of the important principles in the Republican Party platform."

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    And the Lincoln Memorial must go too !

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/07/thomas-dilorenzo/tear-down-that-monument/

" The following is a sampling of Lincoln’s racist and white supremacist beliefs (“CW” stands for Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln, followed by the volume and page numbers):

“Free them [black slaves] and make them politically and socially our equal? My own feelings will not admit of this . . . . We can not then make them equals.” (CW, 2, 256). “There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people, to the idea of an indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races.” (CW, 2, 405). “What I would most desire would be the separation of the white and black races.” (CW, 2, 521). “I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races . . . . I, as well as Judge [Stephen] Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong, having the superior position.” (CW, 2, 16).

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races . . . . I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people.” (CW, 3, 145-146). “I will to the very last stand by the law of this state [i.e., Illinois], which forbids the marrying of white people with Negroes.” (CW, 3, 146). “Senator Douglas remarked . . . that . . . this government was made for the white people and not for Negroes. Why, in point of fact, I think so too.” (CW, 2, 281).

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    The titles fits him well...NEOCON - "A neoconservative (also spelled "neo-conservative"; colloquially, neocon) in American politics is someone presented as a conservative but who actually favors big government, interventionalism, and a hostility to religion in politics and government. The word means "newly conservative," and thus formerly liberal. A neocon is a RINO Backer, and like RINOs does not accept most of the important principles in the Republican Party platform."

Exactly. Hogan is a Rotary Club Republican. A RINO.

The fact that we are 3 years into his term and we have not seen an executive order changing "may" to "shall", which would be entirely within his authority as Gov, is proof that he is no friend of the gun rights community

I was torn when I voted for him the first time, and my suspicions were proven right. I'm wrestling with whether I will support him again.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Exactly. Hogan is a Rotary Club Republican. A RINO.

The fact that we are 3 years into his term and we have not seen an executive order changing "may" to "shall", which would be entirely within his authority as Gov, is proof that he is no friend of the gun rights community

I was torn when I voted for him the first time, and my suspicions were proven right. I'm wrestling with whether I will support him again.

Yeah, Brown would have been a much better choice. The next democrat to oppose Hogan will obviously be a better choice than Hogan. Hogan isn't screaming right, but if he was he never would have been elected.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    There is one admitted Nazi collaborator who is above the law, and who everyone in the world is too awed and intimidated by to bring to justice once and for all: George Soros.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    There is one admitted Nazi collaborator who is above the law, and who everyone in the world is too awed and intimidated by to bring to justice once and for all: George Soros.

I have spent much time pondering what's in it for him. If he destroys the USA, where's he going to live? Not long ago it dawned on me, RUSSIA!!! He and so many of the agitators are foreign agents who will just go home to be worshiped as heroes in their homeland, be it RUSSIA!!! or Kenya or whatever other cesspool is out there. We have a great thing here. One worth fighting for. While he went about it all wrong, I believe Joe McCarthy was correct. The left wingers and planted moles have done a great job of smearing him, along with too much help from Joe himself.

"During the late 1940s and early 1950s, the prospect of communist subversion at home and abroad seemed frighteningly real to many people in the United States." Seemed? What do you think is going on here now?

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater

Surprising to me that some government hasn't declared him a threat to national security, as in clear and present danger.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Surprising to me that some government hasn't declared him a threat to national security, as in clear and present danger.
    Given the thread, ironically, the Baltimore mayor used the supposed threat to public security as her justification to have the statues pulled down in the dead of night before consultations with historians they had been working with. Wonder who's the bigger threat to society.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Soros has been a paid advisor to governments. He broke the British pound. Everyone is afraid of him and afraid that he'll take them down, too.

He was convicted in France of insider trading, appealed to the Court of International Justice, and lost. Got a slap on the wrist. He is the ultimate Master of the Universe and a threat to every economy, culture, and society, as we've seen. Other would-be tyrants probably are so in awe of him that they want him around to learn from him and get what favors they can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom