• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva
    Not good news 12 Dems to 9 Rep and new Attorney General hates guns & gun owners so looks like a repeat of last year for us defending our 2A rights.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am not sure i know what you mean , Frosh is still a arse-hole and he was always a hater of guns and a lover of illegal caravan'ers or soon to be voters .

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Our rights need to be reaffirmed with the SCOTUS so now that there are more R's in the Senate hopefully they can fill the open Judge seats throughout the US with 2A friendly justices.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    aren't carrying guns in the constitution for Delaware . Don't think she can do much

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    aren't carrying guns in the constitution for Delaware . Don't think she can do much

It's a "may carry" state and the process is already pretty tricky from what I understand. You need to get reference letters from multiple Delaware residents as an example. An Attorney General and Senate can certainly add many more hoops to jump through if they so choose.

Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva
    The original post for Delaware Senate gains by Dems Tuesday. We defeated several anti-gun bills last year in Senate Committee but lost a pro gun Senator Tuesday. Rumor anti's going to try again this year.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Not good news 12 Dems to 9 Rep and new Attorney General hates guns & gun owners so looks like a repeat of last year for us defending our 2A rights.

Defeated assault & magazine ban last year certainly better than MD did in 2013 not to mention we have outside carry, much easier CCW process and no mag restrictions :thumbsup:

With your original post, I would not be bragging :innocent0

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    iirc, last year, the senate margin was closer. wasn't it ennis? the guy from near smyrna, that saved folks bacon.

with a larger majority this time, one vote from him may not be enough to stave off the assault this year.

and believe me, i am with my folks back home on this one.

we just went full retard here, East California, formerly know as NV, this year.

first dem gov in over 20y, and d majorities in the assembly and senate, and the gov has a major willy against ar/mags/bumps/suppressors. promised to ban them in his campaign. well, he has all the instruments of control, so it's only a matter of time.

Defeated assault & magazine ban last year certainly better than MD did in 2013 not to mention we have outside carry, much easier CCW process and no mag restrictions :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom