Please add my business Second Amendment page.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    I am hoping that this does not violate any of the forum rules. If so I understand if it this gets deleted. that said I am a 2a lawyer and this is about a 2a related matter. I made a business page a few weeks ago so that people I don't know would stop adding me on facebook and messaging me on my private page. today I created a group. If you are on facebook please consider adding that page and liking the group. Almost all the discussion will be about my litigation primarily 2a 1a and FOIA.

https://www.facebook.com/ABeckLaw/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/370706726889316/

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    Contact Norton to get in the Industry Partner Section. IIRC, there is going to be a price associated.

I'm just trying to get the people that read my litigation posts here in 2a. I get a lot of emails from people interested in my cases and I try to respond to all of them but especially after Young came out it was really taxing to try to reply to hundreds of messages. i just want this set up so that people that care can just go on the page rather than email me.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    You can do that quite simply by editing your profile page. There is a spot to enter a website.

USER CP -> Edit Your Details -> fill in the blank under "Home Page URL"

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    This is what it looks like when someone wants to view your profile now:

Attachments

• Alan.jpg
      Alan.jpg
      16.2 KB · Views: 295

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Glad to be of service. :thumbsup:

You maybe able to do the same thing to your profile, on the other fourms you are signed up for as well.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    We are all so glad that you are here and for all the work that you have done and or doing right now to help everyone keep their 2A rights. In my book you are an OUTSTANDING LAWYER who can be trusted in all things that are related to 2A !

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    We are all so glad that you are here and for all the work that you have done and or doing right now to help everyone keep their 2A rights. In my book you are an OUTSTANDING LAWYER who can be trusted in all things that are related to 2A !

thank you very much!!! The core reason i am most active on mdshooters is because even when i was just getting started 8 years ago everyone was very supportive of me. The same can not be said of my local California 2a forum. Also many of you such as esqappellate and racknroll lesgawlik have directly assisted me with my litigation and I will always be grateful to them for the help. To this day I call esq if I don't know what to do next in a case.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Hey Wolf! Hats off to you buddy for everything you do for the 2A. We can walk the sidewalks and make phone calls but it's folks like you that can actually put it all together.
    Follow every post you put up here so I at least have an idea of what's going on.
    Again thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom