• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Ruger makes three 10mms. I would love a 10mm conversion for my PC Carbine. I'd guess it would have to use Glock mags, though Para/RIA mags would be nice.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Thanks for the info. Keep sharing.

Played a little hooky this afternoon and put 75 rounds or so through it. Neat gun.
    Wiped it down, a few drops in the action, loaded and shot it.
    Like most guns, it's more accurate than I am. I didn't sight it in yet. Probably host for red dot.
    No malfunctions with Federal or Blazer brass 115 grn in Glock and Korean mags.
    Targets are 25yds rifle and 10yds pistol.
    (Please insert any and all excuses for not shooting better here)

Attachments

• IMG_20190329_134322.jpg
      IMG_20190329_134322.jpg
      96.9 KB · Views: 417
    • IMG_20190329_133621.jpg
      IMG_20190329_133621.jpg
      78.6 KB · Views: 401
    • IMG_20190329_133921.jpg
      IMG_20190329_133921.jpg
      57.1 KB · Views: 399

vetogunban

Apr 30, 2013
    Brooklyn Park
    Thanks for the info. Keep sharing.

Played a little hooky this afternoon and put 75 rounds or so through it. Neat gun.
    Wiped it down, a few drops in the action, loaded and shot it.
    Like most guns, it's more accurate than I am. I didn't sight it in yet. Probably host for red dot.
    No malfunctions with Federal or Blazer brass 115 grn in Glock and Korean mags.
    Targets are 25yds rifle and 10yds pistol.
    (Please insert any and all excuses for not shooting better here)

Excuses? All those rounds in a 2 inch circle, good shooting. :)

CelticBiggie

Mar 26, 2016
    Also I forget where I saw the email address. But i emailed them and got a nice little marketing package. Stickers/patches. Keep planning to see the one on the case.

Some people have swapped out the rear barrel sight for a red dot on a mount. More accurate or something because attached to barrel. I don’t care that much. It’s a fun range toy more than anything serious. Though at 200yards I was hitting steel at Delmarva.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Check all of the screws on yours. The screws holding in the front sight on mine backed out, so now one is missing and I just took the front sight off to save weight. Also, check the action screws as they back out and cause FTEs. The one on top of the receiver likes to back out, I'm going to have to get a torque screwdriver to get it set right.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Ruger needs to chamber their PC in 45 ACP to replace the Marlin Camp 45 that I shouldn’t have sold. Glock 21 mags but even obsolete 1911 mags would work for me.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Check all of the screws on yours. The screws holding in the front sight on mine backed out, so now one is missing and I just took the front sight off to save weight. Also, check the action screws as they back out and cause FTEs. The one on top of the receiver likes to back out, I'm going to have to get a torque screwdriver to get it set right.

Thanks!
    I just checked every screw I could find.
    The front most screw on the front sight easily took a quarter turn.

There's another excuse for me!

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Finally got time to pull mine out and take some pics of my bag to add to my previous post. I didn't like any of the takedown bags I saw because they aren't really discreet. I wanted a normal backpack sized bag. I went with a 5.11 quad zip bag which has the needed 20" tall dimension and one large main compartment. I have the carbine and a mag pouch with two 27rd pmags secured to both sides of a 5.11 molle insert. I can easily pull the whole insert out, unstrap the parts, and assemble. Pictures:

46778136114_9d6bcd197b_c.jpg

47501841311_d9b801c0d8_c.jpg

33625063038_52e65b8da8_c.jpg

32559678117_0c8eed0c58_c.jpg

vjlaurel

Feb 23, 2013
    Laurel, Md
    Thanks for the Ruger PC Carbin Info and more

The Ruger PC Carbin in my book is a great close range home defense addition. Thanks for the thread and the vast amount of info and useful advise I have relieved from Md shooters....thanks guys....carry on and may God Bless America!!!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The Ruger PC Carbin in my book is a great close range home defense addition. Thanks for the thread and the vast amount of info and useful advise I have relieved from Md shooters....thanks guys....carry on and may God Bless America!!!
    On my list for this year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom