• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheNewGuy

Jul 17, 2015
    Hey guys,

I started riding off road bikes again and own a townhouse with about 7k sq ft. Im not looking for free access to anyones property, i am very willing to help any landowners with any chores/maintenance you may need help with for the privilege to get some bike time in. Please feel free to PM me.

If anybody has any leads in anyone that could use a helping hand in exchange for riding privileges please pass on my info.

Im a very respectful individual and appreciate any opportunities available. Thanks guys for time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Do they still allow off road bikes (non-motorized) at Loch Raven Reservoir? I had friends that rode there every week some years ago.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Do they still allow off road bikes (non-motorized) at Loch Raven Reservoir? I had friends that rode there every week some years ago.

Pretty sure they do

I used to mountain bike there a good bit the trails are pretty good, I'll probably be back out this spring and summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium

They do

One of the mountain bike groups does most of the trail maintenance there. Really good group and respectful of others using the trails.

TheNewGuy

Jul 17, 2015
    And sorry guys for not being definitive in my first post. Off road "motor" bike. 2017 KTM 150 XC-W.

I take my mountain bike to St. Mary's all the time, that's a great place with varying terrain. Now I need to find a place i can climb over fallen trees and such. As I type this that sounds very strange how motivated I am to want to motor bike over a structure... If anyone here has skill doing enduro or Graham Jarvis talent please let me know!

TheNewGuy

Jul 17, 2015
    Yep.

Sorry cant help with land but congrats to ya. All the property I have had permission to hunt cost me labor. A little time and labor will go a long way to show your character with a land owner.

Good luck to you.

I have looked for these opportunities before as well. I mostly bow hunt and have mainly used PAX River Naval base. I would gladly give my time to hunt private land. Please let me know if you find any opportunities like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom