• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Want to pick up a Vepr in 7.62x54r 23" from centerfireguns. ($817 shipped, that's the lowest price I found!)

The description did not indicate if it comes with a threaded barrel, stipplings on both handguard and stock/grip and are finished.

Based on research and the picture, it seems all does, but Just don't want to assume

Contacted them via phone, it's a machine tells its best to contact via email.

Email sent, it's been 3 days, no response. Anyone dealt with them?

Thanks

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    To my knowledge, last I tried to order, Centerfire won't ship to MD. I bought 2 Veprs from them before Oct 2013. Service was fine, price ok. After our law change in 2013, they told me they wouldn't ship any semi auto gun to MD.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    To my knowledge, last I tried to order, Centerfire won't ship to MD. I bought 2 Veprs from them before Oct 2013. Service was fine, price ok. After our law change in 2013, they told me they wouldn't ship any semi auto gun to MD.

Thats a little hardcore "they wouldn't ship any semi auto gun to md" lol

Guess they will learn like PSA how much business they have lost.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    I'd definitely confirm before assuming. I had issues with online vendors and auctions before 2013, but post-2013 no one wants to mess with shipping just one gun that "might be banned" given our laws.

Keep in mind it's legal for someone to ship ANY gun to a MD FFL, it's on the FFL to determine legality of transfer to you. But good luck arguing that.

In the last few years if I wanted anything centerfire and semi-auto, I will just pay the slight markup to my FFL of choice as a public service. They need the money more than I do.

Sirex