• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Elements of Patriot Picket recently crossed a nearby river to make their way to the Capitol building of a nearby Commonwealth.

Patriot Picket is focused on Constitutionally-protected activities across this river, this week and next.

Much larger contingents of Patriot Picket will join these advance elements at this same Capitol building and surrounding Grounds before then, to be in place by dawn next Monday, January 20th.

A threat to Liberty anywhere is a threat to Liberty everywhere.

Attachments

• 075CB32A-D096-4004-9BFC-C69912239A53.jpeg
      075CB32A-D096-4004-9BFC-C69912239A53.jpeg
      73.2 KB · Views: 530

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Are we protesting in ANP on Wednesday? If so, where and when.

Testimony against these three gun bills on Wednesday is an excellent and meaningful (“on the record”) method of protesting the loss of your Constitutional Rights to these anti-American, anti-gun owner bigots in Annapolis.

Maryland Shall Issue offers excellent information regarding these tyrannical bills, and about testifying against them Wednesday:

https://mailchi.mp/marylandshallissue/gun-bill-hearings-on-115?e=31f3e06f32

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• 3318BBB1-93B4-4479-9F24-EFFD64C3FC45.jpg
      3318BBB1-93B4-4479-9F24-EFFD64C3FC45.jpg
      64 KB · Views: 507

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Elements of Patriot Picket recently crossed a nearby river to make their way to the Capitol building of a nearby Commonwealth.

Patriot Picket is focused on Constitutionally-protected activities across this river, this week and next.

Much larger contingents of Patriot Picket will join these advance elements at this same Capitol building and surrounding Grounds before then, to be in place by dawn next Monday, January 20th.

A threat to Liberty anywhere is a threat to Liberty everywhere.

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but I really feel I MUST ask:

How does joining the thousands projected to be in Richmond help defeat the same nefarious activities by the Crown here in Maryland?

I feel that we are neglecting our own burning house to assist where we are not needed...

Flame away.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    That’s good to know. Did he have any update on his lawsuit?

Thanks for asking ... the Hulbert/MSI lawsuit remains in the discovery phase, as the Defendants have been slow to produce documents requested by Plaintiffs.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I hate to be a stick in the mud, but I really feel I MUST ask:

How does joining the thousands projected to be in Richmond help defeat the same nefarious activities by the Crown here in Maryland?

I feel that we are neglecting our own burning house to assist where we are not needed...

Flame away.

Crossing a river to come to the aid of Patriots fighting to keep their Liberty elsewhere is neither retreat, nor abandonment of our cause.

Patriots in this nearby Commonwealth have raised the profile of their threatened loss of Constitutional Rights to a national level.

A member of Patriot Picket has done perhaps more than anyone to travel throughout this Commonwealth to personally witness, photograph and report these nearby events back to a national and even international audience, raising this profile even higher to a level never before seen in modern Second Amendment history.

Thousands of Patriots have read and shared online these almost daily reports on TTAG, and are responding in the way we can all be proud of.

Maryland despots upon thy shore are fearfully watching this rebirth of American Liberty, just across the river.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Crossing a river to come to the aid of Patriots fighting to keep their Liberty elsewhere is neither retreat, nor abandonment of our cause.

Patriots in this nearby Commonwealth have raised the profile of their threatened loss of Constitutional Rights to a national level.

A member of Patriot Picket has done perhaps more than anyone to travel throughout this Commonwealth to personally witness, photograph and report these nearby events back to a national and even international audience, raising this profile even higher to a level never before seen in modern Second Amendment history.

Thousands of Patriots have read and shared online these almost daily reports on TTAG, and are responding in the way we can all be proud of.

Maryland despots upon thy shore are fearfully watching this rebirth of American Liberty, just across the river.

And passing crap bills to the floor using dirty tricks unnoticed and relatively unopposed while ALL the attention is focused across the river.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Then maybe the Virginia gun owners could come down Maryland :o:rolleyes::thumbsup:

maybe

Gun-owners from all the surrounding states have been coming to Maryland for years to fight for their restoration of Our Liberty.

At least one has been arrested in Maryland for it.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Gun-owners from all the surrounding states have been coming to Maryland for years to fight for their restoration of Our Liberty.

At least one has been arrested in Maryland for it.

Deep , Respect brother for you and Rack . 100 % true nobody has done more for 2A and even 1A then you and your brother .

You do realize you are the exception rather then the rule and i would never be un-kind to you in anyway .

But reality is not many of Virginia will head our way . And i understand how it works .

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    So let me echo John's original question:

Are WE going to step up and out for this session?

Or will we allow the MGA to pass next year's set of Virginia's bills in THIS session?

I firmly believe the Patriot Picket movement is bigger than any individual participant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom