• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=u95R1_1564005875

This hotel is in a nice part of town. The Hilton where Reagan was shot.

White dude attacked by over a dozen "youths".

Which would have ended immediately with one flash of a piece, let alone one shot getting off. Not trying to suggest that most - let alone everyone - carrying will be able to react in an effective way when jumped like that, but still.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Which would have ended immediately with one flash of a piece, let alone one shot getting off. Not trying to suggest that most - let alone everyone - carrying will be able to react in an effective way when jumped like that, but still.

Imagine the coordinated media outrage if the demographics were reversed.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Imagine the coordinated media outrage if the demographics were reversed.

It would be just like it ALWAYS is these days when gangs of a dozen white teenagers jump solo black guys as they hit the sidewalk in large metro areas. Hmmm. I guess we really don't have anything to go on, here.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The last girl comes back to spit in his face.
    No hate crime here.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    As long as white people sit back and take it, there will be no stopping these attacks. This comment is not racist, it is just the truth.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    As long as white people sit back and take it, there will be no stopping these attacks. This comment is not racist, it is just the truth.

Hundreds of black men, women and children are getting beat, shot and stabbed every day in the city. How long should they take it?

marc0nline

Mar 24, 2019
    Southern Maryland
    It would be just like it ALWAYS is these days when gangs of a dozen white teenagers jump solo black guys as they hit the sidewalk in large metro areas. Hmmm. I guess we really don't have anything to go on, here.

When do white people sit back and just take it... This has nothing to do with race. Dumbass teenagers attacked a defenseless older man. If they where all white it would be stupid, if they where all unicorns it would be stupid. Color shouldn't have anything to do with this. This isn't common place. There is more to this story. Will not justify what those kids did, but there is definitely more to this story.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Hundreds of black men, women and children are getting beat, shot and stabbed every day in the city. How long should they take it?

Just because they do it to themselves, it doesn't mean that they have to sit there and take it either. Nor does it justify what happened in the video.

tmo8320

Mar 31, 2019
    I’ve no problem with tacking on hate charges against the teens.

What I am concerned with is violent people attacking non-violent people.

Let’s just say for arguments sake the two men said something horrible to those young people.

So what?
    Those are words.

Unless the words were “We are about to do bodily harm to you” (and it was a believable / credible threat)...no excuse can be made for the violence.

If they were Asian teens, Latinx teens, Caucasian teens...so what? When will people learn that others may carry deadly force and you open your yap at your own peril?

Perhaps some young people will never learn.

I find it fascinating that some humans are less able to learn from the mistakes of others compared to lower order life forms.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    When do white people sit back and just take it... This has nothing to do with race. Dumbass teenagers attacked a defenseless older man. If they where all white it would be stupid, if they where all unicorns it would be stupid. Color shouldn't have anything to do with this. This isn't common place. There is more to this story. Will not justify what those kids did, but there is definitely more to this story.

Since you know so much about it, share your source.
    Were you there?
    What's your actual experience?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    IIRC , Blacks are killing blacks far more then whites . Lots of good people are being killed or injured by the criminal element .

I for one would not see any difference being beaten by a group of whites or blacks , but if someone thinks one is better then the other that is on you .

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    IIRC , Blacks are killing blacks far more then whites . Lots of good people are being killed or injured by the criminal element .

I for one would not see any difference being beaten by a group of whites or blacks , but if someone thinks one is better then the other that is on you .

WTF are you even talking about?

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I am talking about the people bringing up that whites are "putting up" with being beat by blacks .
    That is WTF I am talking about :innocent0

This is more about a criminal element . Criminals need to be held accountable .

Funny because that's not at all what you actually said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom