• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I have one, it is good one and I hunt with it. A set of ugly Pachmyers will go a LLLOOONNNGGG way to taming the middle knuckle crunching nature of that beast. It really hurts on cold hands. Ouch... I can say mine is one the very last handguns I would get rid of.

Now a days, that's a good price. I don't see much of a turn line between the cylinder bolt notches so it is probably a low round count. Check the bore, the lock up and if all that is good, its a good one to buy.

QFT.Doesn't happen all the time but the first time it does,you'll remember.:D

1) 44 SPL is your friend

2) Ruger Warranty and Customer Service - Even if you bought any Ruger with worn off finish and missing parts, Ruger will fix and refinish the gun for really low prices. You give them a really good story how you rescued the gun and they may just wave their magic warranty wand and just charge shipping. It has happened to me and a few other Ruger rescuers.

:thumbsup:
    In my experience and everyone else I know,Ruger has always taken care of any issues.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Try it it with full power loads a couple of times. Then get a set of pacmeyrs. I love mine. The new grips make a huge difference.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    QFT.Doesn't happen all the time but the first time it does,you'll remember.:D

:thumbsup:
    In my experience and everyone else I know,Ruger has always taken care of any issues.

The first time? Nah, that isn't so bad. It's the second, third and fourth times when the real fun occurs! After awhile, you're having so much fun that you really can't take any more fun in the same day! :)

If an issue, aftermarket grips are indeed your friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom