• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Sadly the average citizen knows little of American history and will believe anything without checking the facts themselves. We live in a very gullible society that has their face glued to an electronic device spewing unchecked information while the world evolves around them. Very scary.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Leader in conservative news? Really? Her mic says "hot air" for a reason!

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I think those folks need to get away from the mall and see a bit more of DC before they comment. I think the nice lady may see some folks that are a bit more scary than Indians

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    I'm sure the really bright ones were left on the cutting room floor.

No, those were the brightest ones filmed. Everytime I go to the mall, the smell the fetid reek of stupid wafting from the sheeple is overpowering.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Online training is about as effective as throwing kerosene on a fire in an attempt to put it out.....everyone just scrolls to the end and takes the test.

A one day class would be fine but I'd like something where CCWers come in explain why they carry, and just that they are normal citizens and that type of stuff along with training on the new laws, and how to interact.

Mpdc, are the officers on the force opposed to public carry? I'm interpreting some of what you're saying in that (some/many) LEO's need to be convinced that CCW citizens are the ones most likely to be the "good guys."

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Mpdc, are the officers on the force opposed to public carry? I'm interpreting some of what you're saying in that (some/many) LEO's need to be convinced that CCW citizens are the ones most likely to be the "good guys."

You have 50% of the force who has always been trained (20+ years) ALL guns are illegal and guns are bad.

You ever try to stop doing something instantly that you've not only been doing but that you've been trained on for 20 + years?

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    You have 50% of the force who has always been trained (20+ years) ALL guns are illegal and guns are bad.

You ever try to stop doing something instantly that you've not only been doing but that you've been trained on for 20 + years?

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Ingrained habits and training be damned! They shouldn't need any guidance on this new ruling!!!!

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

:thumbsup:

When I first got an automatic transmission car after years of stick shift, every time I'd come to a stop sign I'd lift my left leg up and down and smack the center console with my right hand. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom