• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Can any FFL do the transfer?

I have a Tac-14 with brace but if they go after braces I wouldn’t mind having an SBS. For the cost of this and a stamp I can sell my Maverick 88 at today’s prices and cover it.

No they have to be an FFL that can handle Class 3 items. There's a bunch but not all can do it.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I’ve never shopped these. Do they get lower in price?

Yes and no. I paid $250 for mine with speedfeed stock, but no ghost ring sights. This is a good deal with the GRS. Sometimes they’ve sold at this price with a sure fire hand guard.

For current times, this is an amazing price, normal times just a little high.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’m going to give them a call when they open. Anyone done business with them before? Lots of scam websites popping up for ammo at too good to be true prices.

MaicoBill

MDS Supporter
    Aug 17, 2020
    I’m going to give them a call when they open. Anyone done business with them before? Lots of scam websites popping up for ammo at too good to be true prices.

Please let us know, I ordered one last night .

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I don't need one and the paperwork will clear sometime in August 2021, but ... it calls to me.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    AJ- QRF has been around a while. I have never done business with them but I see them mentioned in Sliencer talk forums
    It has to be a class 3 dealer who will do the transfer. Not all will.
    Shop the transfer fees. I have seen class 3 transfer from 75 to 250 per. Remember, the dealer has to sit on it for 6 to ? months while the p/w goes though.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I had one in my cart but wanted to speak to them about shipping...sold out.

Now I know what it feels like to want ammo :(

I guess I’ll stick to the Tac14 or maybe make myself feel better and get a Serbu...

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Glad I jumped on one last night. They’ve already emailed me to let me know they have my SOT on file and have submitted the Form 3.

Based on their level of communication so far, I’d do business with them again.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    I had one in my cart but wanted to speak to them about shipping...sold out.

Now I know what it feels like to want ammo :(

I guess I’ll stick to the Tac14 or maybe make myself feel better and get a Serbu...

just form 1 your tac14 onliine and put a real stock on it when it comes back in a month

MaicoBill

MDS Supporter
    Aug 17, 2020
    Glad I jumped on one last night. They’ve already emailed me to let me know they have my SOT on file and have submitted the Form 3.

Based on their level of communication so far, I’d do business with them again.
    My order kicked back, oh well .damn

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    With the way prices are going on shotguns, I could probably eat the tax and the cost of a new longer barrel, sell the NFA barrel, de register the receiver, sell the shotgun, and be out way ahead. Not that I’m going to do that, but we live in strange times.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    With a full size 590, I'd like a shorty. Most likely build a shockwave and skip the 200 dollar permission slip. My first stamp will be a can for a 45 cal pistol. If and when things get closer to back to normal.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    With the way prices are going on shotguns, I could probably eat the tax and the cost of a new longer barrel, sell the NFA barrel, de register the receiver, sell the shotgun, and be out way ahead. Not that I’m going to do that, but we live in strange times.

If you did that I’d def be a buyer of the 14” front end and even the rear GRS if you went with a bead

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom