Aug 22, 2018
    Hollywood
    doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the pack

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    He should only Boogaloo down Broadway... What a stupid a$$. Now he will do five to ten in the pen...

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    Good thing there’s no way someone else with a 3D printer could look at the pic in the article and figure out how to print their own...

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Gizmodo is horridly anti-gun. They're a bunch of pearl-clutching sheep who have such a lack of journalistic integrity that they can't be taken seriously. I took one of their writers to task a few years ago over false claims that you could "build a gun by buying all the parts on eBay" which was complete bull as you can't buy a lower, even an 80% from them, let alone an upper. I pointed these facts out, and rather than issue a retraction, the author went back and edited her story without any sort of markup to indicate the change. What's more, they went back and deleted my comment way after the fact because people kept dogpiling on her for the BS she was spreading. Luckily, I kept my comment as a post on the Kinja blog that I dabbled with at the time. So it's been saved for posterity.

The good news is, she got sacked about a year later. She's also had her Twitter account revoked along with other sources for her unsubstantiated BS.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Would 3D printers report back to anywhere? They are an IOT item at times?

WARNING ALERT 3D PRINTER HAVE THESE FILES (gun, DIAS, attack spoon...)!

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    Would 3D printers report back to anywhere? They are an IOT item at times?

WARNING ALERT 3D PRINTER HAVE THESE FILES (gun, DIAS, attack spoon...)!

I would think a bigger risk is with downloading printer files and not using a vpn and secure browsing. Actually as I’m googling I’m seeing one that’s controlled via a web app - big nope to using that one. btw ATF, however anything I’ve said here might sound I’m just joking. Probably.

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    It's not hard to find information. Lots of things like this one. Kinda funny but would still get you into trouble.

Attachments

• BuenosDias.jpg
      BuenosDias.jpg
      36 KB · Views: 384

DEVE

Jan 15, 2019
    DELMARVA
    Wow... that’s BS.
    That entire article was actually. Talking about white supremacy and “boogaloo movement” as if it was an actual thing.

letmeoutpax

Nov 12, 2013
    St. Mary's
    Gizmodo is horridly anti-gun. They're a bunch of pearl-clutching sheep who have such a lack of journalistic integrity that they can't be taken seriously. I took one of their writers to task a few years ago over false claims that you could "build a gun by buying all the parts on eBay" which was complete bull as you can't buy a lower, even an 80% from them, let alone an upper. I pointed these facts out, and rather than issue a retraction, the author went back and edited her story without any sort of markup to indicate the change. What's more, they went back and deleted my comment way after the fact because people kept dogpiling on her for the BS she was spreading. Luckily, I kept my comment as a post on the Kinja blog that I dabbled with at the time. So it's been saved for posterity.

The good news is, she got sacked about a year later. She's also had her Twitter account revoked along with other sources for her unsubstantiated BS.

Great post in the article. I like how you happened to include technical info for building better parts in your explanation, lol.

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    Stupid

Hardest part about coming onto these forums to get info and get a pulse of things is seeing how most of the people who consider themselves defenders of freedom and our rights (esp RKBA) seem to have happily joined in with our slave-masters' society in calling people "stupid" when they have done something that is completely in concert with our Constitutional rights.

A law passed that is out of sorts with the Constitution is in itself invalid.

Instead of bring up the above fact, and promoting the idea that the NFA law is stupid - as are the people who support it.. you join in the effort to diminish the man who tries to live freely.. it's a simple distraction away from your knowledge that you/we are slaves and sheep and choose comfort over freedom.

By doing so, you support gun control and our continued enslavement more effectively than Sarah Brady ever did.

You don't have to have lived before 1934 to understand history.. but again people who don't understand history or their own place and role in it are.......

well, you know the word..

..finally..and how about those 'stupid people' who express their opinion publicly...and suffer for it. I guess they should have never said something... those stupid people.

Last edited:

geda

Dec 24, 2017
    cowcounty
    I would think a bigger risk is with downloading printer files and not using a vpn and secure browsing. Actually as I’m googling I’m seeing one that’s controlled via a web app - big nope to using that one. btw ATF, however anything I’ve said here might sound I’m just joking. Probably.

Nothing wrong with possession of the design files or schematics. That is a 1A freedom which we currently still have.

Most consumer printers do not have any kind of wifi and print from either an sdcard or usb attached computer. Even if a printer had wifi and called home, it would be calling back to china.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Hardest part about coming onto these forums to get info and get a pulse of things is seeing how most of the people who consider themselves defenders of freedom and our rights (esp RKBA) seem to have happily joined in with our slave-masters' society in calling people "stupid" when they have done something that is completely in concert with our Constitutional rights.

You can live as a totally free man all by yourself in the wilderness and still be stupid for ignoring the possibility of being eaten by a grizzly bear. Just because the grizzly in this case is the federal government doesn't mean the consequences aren't real. Wishing them away because they run contrary to the 2A doesn't make them GO away. Until you can get the laws in question off the books, yes: it's stupid to ask to be arrested and spend time in prison.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Instead of bring up the above fact, and promoting the idea that the NFA law is stupid - as are the people who support it.. you join in the effort to diminish the man who tries to live freely.. it's a simple distraction away from your knowledge that you/we are slaves and sheep and choose comfort over freedom.

By doing so, you support gun control and our continued enslavement more effectively than Sarah Brady ever did.

You don't have to have lived before 1934 to understand history.. but again people who don't understand history or their own place and role in it are.......

..finally..and how about those 'stupid people' who express their opinion publicly...and suffer for it. I guess they should have never said something... those stupid people.

Then take your home made machine gun to the range and open fire. Make sure you let everyone know you ignored the laws on the books. Let us know how that turns out for you. Make sure to tell the po-po you are a sovereign citizen and they will probably let you go.

Posts like this annoy me more than any other BS people post.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie

TL:DR

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    OK , for the unspoken , implied context :

IF you wish to avoid Federal Prison .

Or IF you wish to be a free person , in possession of your particular " interesting gadgets "

Offering them for sale on the internet , from your publicly identifable website is Stupid .

But we shouldn't assume . ( Hypothetical) You may indeed be acting on your sincere ( & correct) beliefs that such " interesting gadgets " are indeed Constitutionally Protected , and be Trying to be arrested and indicted . With a goal of either being a Test Case , or becoming a cause celeb political prisoner .

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    Missing the point -- as usual

I never advocated for breaking the dumb law and certainly don't ( even if it's an illegal law) .. point missed by those who I was referring to...

back to my point about most of the attitudes on this forum and in the gun-owning 'fake RKBA' community. Oh yeah I said 'fake'.

Glad to see the predictable characters come out in force.. nothing like a pattern..

As far as owning full auto - anyway I would not want it. Aimed fire and Sgt Plumley's rule will govern ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom