• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    The time has come where it's now getting worse. Lots of stands are going to have to be made. Ours & Va's liberal legiscritters have vowed to give it to us till it hurts & they are succeeding. Patrick Henry had it right.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    If you guys are hoping for help from draft dodgin' cadet bone spur (bump stocks are machine guns) trump, you all deserve exactly what you get. You wanted it, you get it. GET IT?????
    Give it a rest. All political positions are relative and Trump is the best president on respect for the second Amendment in 200 years.

As far as veteran status, the one viable candidate this cycle who is a combat veteran thinks Heller is wrong, which is to say he thinks Maryland should be able to tell you that you can't keep a revolver at home.

BTW bone spurs were an extremely common disqualifier

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    And, it's getting worser & worser......

Man against man, pestilences, when will the locusts appear?

Think I'll start looking again for Galt's Gulch.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am not scared for me , i have always been a protector of my wife & son . I worry for them , i can live like a barbarian if need be and will do what i need to do in order to survive . Nobody is going intimidate me to give up my basic freedoms and principles of God & Country and the love of my family .

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Since Dems didn't get Senate, Beto can take a two year vacation in the least.
    If Biden goes nuts on other matters, R can add more to both houses in 2022

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    It's not gonna get better for a long time. IMHO the question is how bad will it get

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Does anyone know if it ever gets better after it gets worse?

dleary13115

Jan 10, 2011
    Baltimore County
    Ask the North Koreans, Iranians, Venezuelans or Afghans. China and Russia had some false hope for a while a decade or two ago, but then it was back to worse.

“North Koreans, Iranians, Venezuelans or Afghans” feels a bit melodramatic. I’m thinking more like the UK or Australia...nothing terribly wrong just a depressing lack of liberty or self-determination.

swamplynx

MDS Supporter
    Jul 28, 2014
    DC
    So what’s everyone buying before our new overlords take over and start having fun with our rights?

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Worser than worse is apparently what we have to look forward to. Kurt Schlichter gives a pretty creative look into one possible outcome in his novel, People's Republic, and the ones that follow it. It's a fun read.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    So what’s everyone buying before our new overlords take over and start having fun with our rights?

Does anyone here find it ironic that the CMP buys surplus semi automatic rifles from the US Army (Federal Government) and sells them to the public at discount prices and then the Federal government (Congress) tries to and ban semi automatic weapons?

Anyway, to answer the original question- I'm buying an M1 Garand. I wanted a shooter in good condition so I settled for one of the new "Special" grades that have no collector value.

I'm kind of laughing at my choice because ammo is scarce and M2 ball is even more scarce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom