Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old November 24th, 2020, 02:20 PM #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
The Leftists are only thinking this way due to the lawsuit by the NY AG and Wayne Lapierre dancing on his dick instead of taking his golden parachute retirement and leaving the Fairfax building.

The NRA was absent for Trump and the down ballot races in 2020.

The NRA has losted it's mojo thanks to Wayne's fuch-ups and the Left is now thinking we're a paper tiger that can be defeated since we are worse off now than '92 or '08.

The NRA doesn't have the nerve and moxy to work the Capital halls and floors to get a Sundown clause like the Clinton AWB.
The NRA is dead to me, and will remain so until they do a house cleaning, starting at the top. Dead.
OMCHamlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2020, 04:24 PM #62
2A TEACHER

2A TEACHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcam47 View Post
So where are they going to house all the non abiders? Are they going to let criminals go free to make room for the new "criminals"? People will comply and people will not.
Tax court

parler: 2ateacher
gab: 2ateacher
smokey0118 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2020, 04:43 PM #63

Someone should tell them they could significantly cut down on the number of scary semiauto rifles being sold by reopening the MG registry.
Old November 24th, 2020, 05:33 PM #64

I am not sure where to start (or finish) with load of $hit.
I have 3 muzzle loaders (2 youth for my kids), 2) 20ga break action single shot slug guns,, all sporting factory thumbhole stocks.
A few years ago when the MGA was floating a ban on thumbhole stocks I had to take a day off and give them a piece of my mind.
"IF" they would have passed it, should I destroy those 5 single shot assault weapons???

Is this the "states have enacted additional restrictions with out hindering our 2A rights." you speak of??
How again is banning guns in NJ, NY, CA "Not restricting 2A rights" ???

You are why hunters are called "Fudds"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrys View Post
The madness in our minds now begins! Yes there is a hidden agenda by the FAR LEFT. The middle of the road Dems also a large group that do own and enjoy all the amenities that are tied to guns. As a retired USCG Officer, and a gun owner since 1963 when I was 8 years old I have heard the banter of the loss of our 2A rights. Yes, things have gotten tighter and more restrictive, some states like NY, NJ, CN, MA, CA and HI always have been very restrictive in gun control. This is nothing new, some other states have enacted additional restrictions with out hindering our 2A rights. The majority of non gun owners on both sides of the isle, only see the damage done by shootings and do not understand even why we have 2A in our Constitution they see it aa a relic of the past until educated on the reason why it is in our Constitution.

I explained to a non gun owner why we have 2A rights in simple terms. I through this out; If a law was created by any level of the government that allowed any form of government official to enter your house without any reason and were allowed to remove anything they deemed illegal why would you do. If you or one of you family members said something on social media that was determined to be subversive. Such as I believe in the Constitution, then the government agents came to your house and arrested you through you in prison and you had no trial. After some other discussions they now under stood that 2A is applicable today as it was 200 years ago. Yes there are those that will never listen or agree due to a fault in the wiring of the brains we cannot control that. As far as so called assault rifles; people see the design and the look of a rifle and are ignorant of what is an assault rifle is.

Many of my ignorant friends see my hunting rifles as OK and have a purpose of hunting. What people realize all long guns and pistols were designed to kill people first, hunting came as an ancillary use. Hine site is 20/20 on the 2A may just maybe the manufacturers should do a redesign of the look of long guns. It would remove one of the far lefts arguments about the look of long guns. Personally I believe everyone should not be hindered in owning any type of long gun or pistol. Myself I have never been interested in owning any long guns that are not typically used for hunting. They do the same job as any other style long gun and do it better. As you have may have noted I have not used the word weapon as a long gun or pistol becomes a weapon when you use it to protect your home or when used against a person. I have hunting implements not weapons.
Slackdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2020, 07:38 PM #65
Short Round

Short Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackdaddy View Post
I am not sure where to start (or finish) with load of $hit.
I have 3 muzzle loaders (2 youth for my kids), 2) 20ga break action single shot slug guns,, all sporting factory thumbhole stocks.
A few years ago when the MGA was floating a ban on thumbhole stocks I had to take a day off and give them a piece of my mind.
"IF" they would have passed it, should I destroy those 5 single shot assault weapons???

Is this the "states have enacted additional restrictions with out hindering our 2A rights." you speak of??
How again is banning guns in NJ, NY, CA "Not restricting 2A rights" ???

You are why hunters are called "Fudds"
Some states like NY, NJ, CN, MA, CA and HI always have been very restrictive in gun control. This is nothing new. I did not say any additional bans were good or even discuss banning guns I was stating what the current status was. Furthermore I believe in 2A so go not get your panties in a twist and do not read into things that were not stated.
Old November 24th, 2020, 07:50 PM #66
Short Round

Short Round

OK bone heads, I was providing a different slant on what I have seen and have been exposed to. I never said anything about banning guns, or opposing our 2A rights. As always the are people who cannot have a frank discussion, they read and respond to things that were never said or implicated. I know people are passionate about 2A but do not let your passion override good order, discipline and commonsense. We have had enough of that from the Demon-Crats over the past 4 years.
Old November 24th, 2020, 07:54 PM #67

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin View Post
This sentiment EXACTLY!!! Times 1,000,000!!!

May every demon in hell torment you and everybody you ever loved throughout TEN eternities...

(sorry, no more holding back, no more common ground, no more "getting along!"!)
I agree. No more holding back. ANYONE who voted for sock puppet joe is a traitor. A TRAITOR! You voted for the destruction of our great country. F*** you and I hope you live eternally in hell.
Larry David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2020, 08:03 PM #68

Send a message via MSN to wilcam47 Send a message via Yahoo to wilcam47

Send a message via MSN to wilcam47 Send a message via Yahoo to wilcam47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry David View Post
I agree. No more holding back. ANYONE who voted for sock puppet joe is a traitor. A TRAITOR! You voted for the destruction of our great country. F*** you and I hope you live eternally in hell.
True, also the cheat game is extremely high...so even votes for trump went to biden...in some cases

Air Force Veteran--20yrs 14 days
wilcam47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2020, 08:08 PM #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry David View Post
Yes, I agree. No compromise or discussion anymore. Support the 2 A as written or FO!
TI-tick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2020, 09:19 PM #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrys View Post
Some states like NY, NJ, CN, MA, CA and HI always have been very restrictive in gun control. This is nothing new. I did not say any additional bans were good or even discuss banning guns I was stating what the current status was. Furthermore I believe in 2A so go not get your panties in a twist and do not read into things that were not stated.
4 years? LOLOLOLOL
JamesDong is online now   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues