• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    Done.

I sent Vallario an email. I encourage everyone reading this, even the lurkers to make a few phone calls and send a couple of emails. This bill is silly nonsense.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I sent Vallario an email. I encourage everyone reading this, even the lurkers to make a few phone calls and send a couple of emails. This bill is silly nonsense.

Don't forget any Dem Delegates that are in your district.

Sonofagun

Mar 8, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    Other than a handful of string-pulling, manipulative anti politicians and their sycophant anti groups acting on general anti principles, who actually supports this bill, and why? I suspect it's nobody. It serves no beneficial purpose.

It would set a terrible precedent: Deprive people of Constitutional Rights without Due Process. Maybe that's their precedent-setting purpose.

Has anyone seen Frosh's opinion on HB1000? As a reminder during the first reading of the bill Delegate Samuel Rosenberg got off the phone and made a remark that he was getting info on Frosh's position. Has anyone seen this position statement?

Sonofagun

Mar 8, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    I receive many auto replies. I also got one that is lighting a fire under me, from Delegate Deborah Rey, below.

I sent an email to the ACLU and followed it up with phone call to bring it to their attention. They are only in the office Tues. and Thur. from 1-3pm.

I'm nervous.
    Thanks for the info. Ift is nice to hear that a Delegate can read and respond to email. One of the responses that I received today was dated 2/12/16.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Has anyone seen Frosh's opinion on HB1000? As a reminder during the first reading of the bill Delegate Samuel Rosenberg got off the phone and made a remark that he was getting info on Frosh's position. Has anyone seen this position statement?

That's a very good question. I haven't seen or heard any mention. It might make for interesting reading.

If anyone does find it, I hope they'll post it.

mrgnstrn

Mar 18, 2014
    Got this back from brochin

"I don't what the terrorist watch list become, and I don't think we should be using it as 1040 wants to. It's bad public policy."

Great. Now to see what his actions are.

M

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mr H

Banana'd

IIRC, there were aspect of the bill that the Committee had concerns about, and were awaiting information 'from the AG's office' on how to proceed.

Now, while it's possible this has Frosh stains all over it, I'd think it more likely that it was an AAG that answered the concerns.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Updated. Thanks

BTW - It's HB 1000, not SB 1040 (this forum thread), which is being pushed to advance. Both bills are "terrorist watchlist" usage. HB1000 discussion thread http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=189301

List, from AGC, that has emails and phone numbers for representatives: http://files.ctctcdn.com/f6b7b2d9001/a69dba09-9fac-41a4-9887-b464ce4e13bf.pdf

I don't think there's been any disposition on SB1040, so they held on to a double-edged chance to ram it through.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    IIRC, there were aspect of the bill that the Committee had concerns about, and were awaiting information 'from the AG's office' on how to proceed.

Now, while it's possible this has Frosh stains all over it, I'd think it more likely that it was an AAG that answered the concerns.

Something as important and close to him as this surely has his full attention. He just might not want it perceived that way if there are valid concerns that might have a political backlash.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

I have the same question. In one of the hearings (House or Senate) a legislator said he had Frosh's opinion.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Code:

Is that a fact and when will they disclose the results of their inquiry. I've got another video in the works of Frosh putting his man-stained fingerprints on it.

Attachments

• Frosh Jack-off.jpg
      Frosh Jack-off.jpg
      9.6 KB · Views: 188

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    New NRA-ILA link to send a letter directly to Speaker Busch to stop HB1000, the House version:

https://act.nraila.org/takeaction.aspx?AlertID=132

Easy to do, just fill in your info and it will do the rest.

:thumbsup:

I don't think there's been any disposition on SB1040, so they held on to a double-edged chance to ram it through.

Okay, thanks. The emails I got from various 2A groups mentioned only HB1000. But yes, I do not think that SB1040 has been voted down yet...so it could still advance as well.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Vallario isn't the issue, the Speaker of the House is.

We need to hammer the Speaker of the house and melt his phone and tell him "THE TERROR WATCH LIST IS UNOBTAINABLE BY MSP".

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

This new push has nothing to do with Frosh and everything to do with the Speaker wanting what he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom