• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigcityjake

Sep 16, 2014
    I searched for this, but couldn’t find an answer so forgive me if it’s been asked and answered and I missed it.

I’m currently pricing out my first AR build. Would SB 707 prevent me from legally building an AR (or any firearm) in the state of Maryland?
    Once the lower is complete it’s legally a firearm. Adding a trigger (any trigger) would, in theory, increase the fire rate of that firearm.

Does SB 707 make it illegal to build firearms in Maryland?
    Thanks

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I searched for this, but couldn’t find an answer so forgive me if it’s been asked and answered and I missed it.

I’m currently pricing out my first AR build. Would SB 707 prevent me from legally building an AR (or any firearm) in the state of Maryland?
    Once the lower is complete it’s legally a firearm. Adding a trigger (any trigger) would, in theory, increase the fire rate of that firearm.

Does SB 707 make it illegal to build firearms in Maryland?
    Thanks
    "Replacement Triggers" are exempt from the law, however it is unknown to what exempt other "devices" are covered or not covered by the law. Read more here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=227712

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom