• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    I was wondering if anyone here knows how much they sell for? Since I'm thinking about selling mine sometime soon.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Mosins are up and I would say $250 to $275 for a quick sale you might get up to $325 or so it you are comfortable sitting on it.

Don't we all wish we had bought and held on to a couple dozen crates back when they were $65 each.

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    Mosins are up and I would say $250 to $275 for a quick sale you might get up to $325 or so it you are comfortable sitting on it.

Don't we all wish we had bought and held on to a couple dozen crates back when they were $65 each.

Heck I remember buying mine for $160 at a gun show almost 5 years back.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    How many numbers match? Does it have a bayonet? What condition is the barrel in? Have you slugged the barrel and what is the diameter? What kind of shape is the furniture in?

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    How many numbers match? Does it have a bayonet? What condition is the barrel in? Have you slugged the barrel and what is the diameter? What kind of shape is the furniture in?

I haven't checked the numbers but it does come with a bayonet. The furniture's in good shape as well, and I believe the barrel's still decent.

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    Here's some pics of it.

Attachments

• IMG_3975.jpg
      IMG_3975.jpg
      61.1 KB · Views: 269
    • IMG_3974.jpg
      IMG_3974.jpg
      124.8 KB · Views: 245

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    The reason I mentioned slugging the barrel was I had a 1941 Izzy with matching numbers and a clean bore. It was not very accurate because as clean as the bore was, it slugged at 0.314". Since your average 7.62 round is 0.310" to 0.311", that meant the rifling didn't engage well with the bullet.

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    The reason I mentioned slugging the barrel was I had a 1941 Izzy with matching numbers and a clean bore. It was not very accurate because as clean as the bore was, it slugged at 0.314". Since your average 7.62 round is 0.310" to 0.311", that meant the rifling didn't engage well with the bullet.

I didn't know about that man

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom