• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Sorry I can't disclose. All I'll say is that I was in a well known anti-terror unit. I was born and raised in Milwaukee, WI. My clearance was pretty complicated I was investigated thoroughly by multiple agents in the NSA. White vans, phones and internet tapped, the whole 9 yards. Now I carry literally everywhere allowed by law.

Was it for a crack commando team, who after being convicted of a crime they didn’t commit, had to break out of prison and are on the run from the gov’t while working as soldiers of fortune? Also if people have a problem that no one else can solve, and they can find you, are you for hire?

(Sorry couldn’t help myself)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Was it for a crack commando team, who after being convicted of a crime they didn’t commit, had to break out of prison and are on the run from the gov’t while working as soldiers of fortune? Also if people have a problem that no one else can solve, and they can find you, are you for hire?

(Sorry couldn’t help myself)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe :innocent0:innocent0:innocent0

:lol2:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    You can only divulge enough to say you cannot divulge anything. Most guys I know who cannot actually divulge stuff, never even say they cannot divulge anything.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    You can only divulge enough to say you cannot divulge anything. Most guys I know who cannot actually divulge stuff, never even say they cannot divulge anything.

It's probably all over the interwebs anyway due to the OPM breach. I don't really care that much anymore but I certainly have a right to protect my family and me and free credit monitoring from the government simply ain't gonna cut it! :party29:

DaytonaGreg

Apr 14, 2014
    Severn, MD
    Based on what G&S Reason would u be approved? It seems to me the 2nd Amendment is the only reason & that State must show good cause why they would deny a Constitutional right.
    Any legal challenges coming up like D.C./Heller. Let Cruz argue again if SCOTUS will take case.
    If we win our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS BACK I am sure violent crime will plummet across the nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom