• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Well Finished the new Build

Aero Precision Upper and Lower

Pretty standard stuff. Strike Industries Bolt Catch, Selector, mag release button on a knock off Norgon ambi mag release (not thrilled with it may switch it out later), Strike Industries angled grip with barricade stop, Matrix Arms hand guard, strike industries takedown pins. AR stoner barrel (2nd one first did not headspace), strike industries low profile lightweight gas block. Tool craft BCG, ALG NiB Trigger. Trinity Force Alpha stock (not too thrilled with it and the white residue). Romeo Red dot with Ultra dyne folding sights. Haven't shot it but the Ultradynes will take a little to get used to, circle in circle.

With the ultradynes I have an extremely long sight radius longet than Dissapator, I am calling this a modern twist on the dissapator since the front sight sites right behind the muzzle device and due the way the Ultradynes are constructed the front sight is pretty much at the end of the physical barrel.

Attachments

• 20190526_162440.jpg
      20190526_162440.jpg
      203.5 KB · Views: 462
    • 20190526_162344.jpg
      20190526_162344.jpg
      34.3 KB · Views: 435
    • 20190526_162232.jpg
      20190526_162232.jpg
      31.3 KB · Views: 439

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Is the front sight attached to the barrel? Looks interesting. How do you like it?

Takes some getting used to. All the you tube reviews were very impressive. Zero the front adjust for distance in the rear.

Need to get it out to the range and get it zeroed.

I am impressed with the romeo also.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Very nice J! You had me carousing the Ultradyne site. Do all their sights require the use of their brakes? That is too bad if they do. :(

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Very nice J! You had me carousing the Ultradyne site. Do all their sights require the use of their brakes? That is too bad if they do. :(

They do have rail mount front sights. If you want one mounted where I have mine then yes.

MindTheGAP

Jan 4, 2018
    Maryland
    I would love to get your review once you take them out to the range...I like the idea in principle, but I have mixed feelings on how hard it'd be to get used to.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I would love to get your review once you take them out to the range...I like the idea in principle, but I have mixed feelings on how hard it'd be to get used to.

Unfortunately I only have access to 25 yard indoor

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom