• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    I have no affiliation, but I'll be there with some coworkers and designated driver. $50 gets you food, beer, other drinks, and the opportunity to win two 4x4 ATV's and 30 guns.

Is anyone here planning to attend?

Attachments

• Gun Bash Posters 2019.pdf
      192.2 KB · Views: 310

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    I plan on attending this year. Missed last year. This year it is the weekend after Memorial day. I have only attended a couple of times, but had a great time. There are some great people running it and attending..

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Just under two weeks till the early bird cutoff. Buy early to be entered into the drawing. If anyone has any questions please send me a PM. If not I look forward to seeing everyone the day of the event.

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Just over 24 hours to get tickets to be entered into the early bird drawing of $500 cash. If you need any further info please send me a PM. Hope to see everyone there and thank you for your support in advance.

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Most of the prep work is done and food is ready to start cooking at 5am. Please come out and have a great time at our largest fundraiser. There are still tix available so bring a friend if your come.

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    If you came out today to support the Denton VFC, Thank you. Hope you won a gun and left full as always. Again thank you for your continued support.

kilocycle

VietnamVet-DAV-HonorGuard
    Aug 27, 2016
    Gun Hating ST of MD
    Winning ticket numbers for DVFC 9th 2019 Gun Bash? Hi guys. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please help me? - I don't have any social media accounts and I can't get access to ie: Facebook etc. to view the winning numbers. Thank you! - kilocycle

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    I will try to figure out how to post a picture today. I know you don’t have facebook but if you go to google and search Denton vfc facebook you can see the numbers without having an account. If this does not work let me know.

Thanks again for everyone’s support.

kilocycle

VietnamVet-DAV-HonorGuard
    Aug 27, 2016
    Gun Hating ST of MD
    Hi firemanyz - Thank You very much! - Got them. I copied & pasted the pic into "Paint" saved & blew them up. There must have been an error as I didn't win (ha ha). This was my 5th year. I'll remember that for next year if I'm still around. Thanks again! - kilocycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom