Go Back   Maryland Shooters > The Arsenal > Rifles
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old February 21st, 2019, 07:53 AM #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Thought View Post
Why did they not want to special order it? Because it's threaded?

They do other special orders.. even offered to order a wood stock on a gun for me where they only had synthetic in stock once upon a time.
They have an ordering system that only includes guns that they list on the website. The counter employees don't know what to do if someone wants something not on the list
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Such as were inclined to defend themselves, but unable to purchase Arms and Ammunition, have, as we are informed, been supplied with both, as far as Arms could be procured, out of Monies given by the last Assembly for the King’s Use..."
- Benjamin Franklin
budman93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2019, 07:54 AM #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirex View Post
I was thinking about getting one before were are required to get a license, but I am not 100% confident in the rifle so I may look for a Beretta CX4 Storm instead.
Not sure why you would not have confidence in the Ruger? Mine is a fairly low serial number (9XXX) and it has never had any issues. No FTF or FTE. It's built like a tank and is very accurate. I know Hickok45 had a very early one that had some issues. He then did a Part 2 with another gun and it worked just fine. Ruger is a great company and if it ain't right they will fix it.

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution." -Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it" -Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
Mini14tac is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > The Arsenal > Rifles