• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    This.

After 35 years, I've finally managed to convince myself that storage is cheap.

;)

Not only is it cheap, but you wont find your pictures on some bus for an ad for herpes creme. When you upload to a site, you typically give them the rights to your photos. People have found their family photos in other countries for ad's for all kinds of things.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    After 5 years on this board I still can’t figure out how to upload pictures. It always says the file size isn’t right. The only forum I have that issue with.

Might be time to update something. I pull pics from my computer all the time and have never run into that.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I’m not totally computer dumb but for some reason this has me baffled. Smarter than I am.

Knowing your approximate age, you are way ahead on the computer curve than I, LOL. Like others have said, you could always edit pic size on your computer first. Extra step though.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Mainly use my iPhone or iPad but lately when I try to upload from my pictures album I sometimes get a "invalid file extension". Like I said it's hit or miss. I still don't know why it sometimes gets posted sideways when my album has it straight.

I get the same thing if it is a screenshot... Otherwise... it transfers the photo without issue.

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Practice

FOX.jpg

I followed Jeff's instructions. It worked but I had to click on the paper clip icon above to get the attachment in. I think Jeff missed this step. Then Submit. This fox was on our trail cam in our yard!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom