• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    So let me see if I got this right. This person is the President of an IT Consulting Company that resides here in Maryland. Who owns a ranch in Texas, that has 600 head of cattle, and his land comprises of 9 miles of fence line... I'm sorry I can't believe him. When I was younger I used to help my grandfather, you can run a ranch with 600 head of cattle if you live in Maryland. So, some other person is doing this and I would bet he is using it as a tax right off. He is a lefty wing nut, trying to drum up business, in a market that contains tons of individuals that do this line of work. He obviously has no clue about firearms. I just am a loss of words for individuals like him. Maybe we should not making vehicle that look fast. Because too many people die from speeding. Sigh.... It's people like him that scare me, because like they turn into these mass killers simply because they don't like something or something doesn't go their way

Wondering if his company's "HQ" is the same address as that ranch...:innocent0

Jack Burton

Apr 2, 2013
    Edgewater, MD
    This is either a publicity stunt for some unknown reason or this guy is a complete moron. Lock the gun up if you are afraid of it. You may need it some day!

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Idiot. He shouldn't have firearms to begin with. I am not worried about mine being used in a crime because I am in control of them at all times and I am not a criminal. However, if this idiot thinks he can not control his weapons then maybe he shouldn't even have a kitchen knife.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    So let me see if I got this right. This person is the President of an IT Consulting Company that resides here in Maryland. Who owns a ranch in Texas, that has 600 head of cattle, and his land comprises of 9 miles of fence line... I'm sorry I can't believe him. When I was younger I used to help my grandfather, you can run a ranch with 600 head of cattle if you live in Maryland. So, some other person is doing this and I would bet he is using it as a tax right off. He is a lefty wing nut, trying to drum up business, in a market that contains tons of individuals that do this line of work. He obviously has no clue about firearms. I just am a loss of words for individuals like him. Maybe we should not making vehicle that look fast. Because too many people die from speeding. Sigh.... It's people like him that scare me, because like they turn into these mass killers simply because they don't like something or something doesn't go their way
    I would also be willing to bet his state of residence is probably TX. I would also venture to bet, those weren't his weapon either.

madmax7774

Nov 17, 2016
    Clarksburg
    After watching the video, he was clearly trying to get as much attention as possible. This makes me sort of suspicious that this guy may not be the most well-adjusted, mentally stable person in the world. Hell, it's probably a good thing he destroyed his own firearms. Moron.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    After watching the video, he was clearly trying to get as much attention as possible. This makes me sort of suspicious that this guy may not be the most well-adjusted, mentally stable person in the world. Hell, it's probably a good thing he destroyed his own firearms. Moron.

Some of the comments on YouTube question his stability.

I would take a ride from Crownsville and head on up to UMCC or Hopkins for a few test

71e4827270ab41087cee4971cf5355c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Sirex