• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    So have you found any ammo that will cycle properly will a suppressor?

Oh totally!

It's just that anything subsonic won't cycle it all the way (CCI Standards, CCI Quiets, Eley Yellow Box, Winchester Subsonic HP, etc). Anything that's supersonic will be fine. (Stingers, High Velocity whatever, etc).

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Oh totally!

It's just that anything subsonic won't cycle it all the way (CCI Standards, CCI Quiets, Eley Yellow Box, Winchester Subsonic HP, etc). Anything that's supersonic will be fine. (Stingers, High Velocity whatever, etc).

I wonder about this. I have a MKIII 22/45 that will cycle all subs I have tried except Quiets. CCI standard Gemtech subs work fine. This is with several different cans. I haven't tried a Mask yet. Have you tried any other cans?

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I haven't - the Mask HD is the only rimfire can that I own. I'd be curious to try multiple cans on the same host sometime as a test, though. Honestly I think my pistol is really borderline on cycling with the CCI Standards with the can on it. The bolt reciprocates and I can't "feel" a difference between that and a normal cycle. It just doesn't quite get far enough to the rear to extract the case, so the bolt goes back forward and the fired case stays chambered.

SVD686

Jan 25, 2016
    Annapolis
    I picked up a Mark IV Hunter from 2A Guns in Jessup about a year ago. Best price I'd seen on that one at the time. I picked it up on a Tuesday and got the recall notice on the Safety 2 days later. The mail back process was pretty easy and I'm guessing everything on the shelf today has been fixed. It's definitely not the Lite Model but I love the way it shoots.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Anyone have this specific model? I'd like to check it out to see how it fits my hand before possibly buying one.
    attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom