• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    17861790_1424918457580524_4585786972336582229_n.jpg

I was going to sell this grill, I just haven't had the time or care to deal with people.

This grill is a 3 burner + side burner infrared grill. What's wrong? the aluminum piece that goes across the bottom of the fire box is rusted out. You can either rivet a new piece of aluminum in for dirt cheap and call it a day, or simply replace the firebox with a new one which runs about $75. (this would give you a whole new bottom half of the grill)

As of 10 months ago the grill worked perfectly, excluding the bottom which I was just careful with. :lol2:

It has been sitting for 10 months and the infrared grates need a good cleaning. but it should be a good grill.

Charbroil offers every part as a replacement part. you can easily replace anything down the road.

What's the catch? You pickup! Located right up the street from the Redskins camp. Sterling/Ashburn area.
    Comes with grill, cover, and I might even have an extra set of replacement burners laying around still in the box.

P.S

Just remembered the temp gauges dont work, but for what it's worth they didnt really work even when brand new :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom