• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter56

Aug 28, 2015
    Anybody see Pelosi on Meet The Press yesterday? I was stunned by her egregious and patently false statements. She claims "Now possession of machine guns is not legal under the Second Amendment" and then says "The National Firearms Act said, they were not legal". Unbelievable how she can just make stuff up to misinform the American public. Clueless or cunning...or both :sad20:

My bad, it's Feinstein, not Pelosi.

Last edited:

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    Anybody see Pelosi on Meet The Press yesterday? I was stunned by her egregious and patently false statements. She claims "Now possession of machine guns is not legal under the Second Amendment" and then says "The National Firearms Act said, they were not legal". Unbelievable how she can just make stuff up to misinform the American public. Clueless or cunning...or both :sad20:

I honestly think she's just stupid. She has no qualifications for Congress other than having a rich husband. If Hillary made the statement, I'd assume malice but not with Pelosi.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    She has frequently said she doesn't believe in any “interpretation” of the 2nd Amendment other than what SHE thinks it means.

I hope she chokes on SF seaweed sushi.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I couldn't believe the host didn't take her to task on some of her outrageous statements. A fib is a fib, but she was telling bold faced lies.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    She has frequently said she doesn't believe in any “interpretation” of the 2nd Amendment other than what SHE thinks it means.

I hope she chokes on SF seaweed sushi.

And comes down with Hepatitis A, except she doesn't spend enough time in CA to contract the epidemic of the month.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    This +100.

Yup. For me, I realized how dumb she was during a media statement after Kelo v. New London. Someone in Congress proposed a bill to not allow federal funding to be used to build a project where the land was seized through eminent domain. She accused that Congressman of "trying to nullify the Supreme Court decision." Uhh, no. The Supreme Court merely ruled that the 5th Amendment ALLOWS the government to take land for private development. It didn't rule that it is REQUIRED to do so.

Pelosi has demonstrated time and time again she is unable to grasp the most basic concepts or to use any level of logic or critical reasoning. She's an embarrassment.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Nancy Pelosi is an idiot...everyone knows it. But being a leftie she gets a pass. It's a good thing Barbara Boxer retired...the two of them were neck and neck for the biggest Congressional idiot award. Nancy now owns it and will one day retire undefeated.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I couldn't believe the host didn't take her to task on some of her outrageous statements. A fib is a fib, but she was telling bold faced lies.

Virtually no reporter has the slightest idea as to firearms generally, capabilities, identification, function. Nor do they know anything about firearms law. About 95% are utterly ignorant as well as hostile and the other 5% are simply calculatingly hostile.

So why did the host say nothing? It is obvious -- They don't know, and if they do, they don't care.

Ask yourself the following. What are the central objective and most relevant metrics on killings with firearms? I should think they are:
    a) long and mid term trends in rates. The clear trend is this has been falling for a generation.
    b) Where do the majority firearms killings take place and under what circumstances ? The clear and irritable evidence is they are self precipitated/criminal on criminal, with almost al of the US elevation in homicide occurring in an exceptionally small number of areas

These central facts are mentioned in about 1 out of 100 new analysis, opinion pieces, interviews, think pieces etc

The thesis that outlier events, representing a trivial* amount of the incidents, is a reason to start tearing up the Bill of Rights, is despicable.

*[No, it is not that a single or 50 dead people are in any way trivial as humans with families. But they are statistically trivial in number both to the actual trends, and compared to the millions who risked their lives to defend the bill of rights.]

Feinstein supported Heller (any US jurisdiction can outright forbid on a 50.001% vote of legislature) and is always talking about Australia regime (may issue not for carry but for any ownership of any firearm, as well as post facto illegalization and mass confiscation of any firearm).

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Like I said before 2016, let the Evil Party keep pushing gun grabbing as their platform. It's a proven loser. They almost look like the Stupid Party with their let's run a guy who's more moderate than the other guy plan they stuck with for 8 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom