• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dart451

Sep 6, 2017
    Hello all,

I'm kinda far away from Maryland but I got turned on to this group by a post I read about DIY Target cam. Plan on building one soon.

I am from Gila, New Mexico which butts up against the Gila Wilderness area. I have my own 8 acres here and have just recently started long range shooting with an AR 15 rifle I have and a newly acquired Ruger Precision 308. My farthest target so far is 469 yards...yes, I know this isn't very far but I'm kinda running out of land. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself here...I am an FFL here in New Mexico and I'm also a retired law enforcement officer out of Arizona...

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 127

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I think a better screen name for you would be GilaMonster.

Mods, please correct this.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome !

MDS is indeed a leading group in the discussions of all things firearms. We have members from around the country, and even a few international.

And back home, be sure to support your state based Independent 2A Group . A quick search turns up the New Mexico Shooting Sports Assn , and New Mexico Gun Owners. ( Someone knowledegable clue us ; Is one dominate ? Do they each have different focouses? Or ?? )

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Best of both worlds. Member of MDS but doesn't have to endure the suckass politics here. Welcome.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Welcome!

I for one would not mind having my own private 469 yard shooting range on my own property. I don't think anyone around here will look down his nose at a set up like that!

You could start another thread and show some pictures of your range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom