• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    Apologies in advance to everyone in my squad standing there as I struggle to single-load my 870... :lol2:

Which squad? I would like to adjust accordingly... :innocent0:D

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Apologies in advance to everyone in my squad standing there as I struggle to single-load my 870... :lol2:

PSA: We just bought a bunch of new shotgun props and so this match will be quite shotgun heavy. If you do not have a semi auto, preferably hi cap shotgun, feel free to reach out to me and I will find someone on your squad to let you use theirs. This is very common.

Of course, you are welcome to run your pump, but be mindful that there is a 120 par time (limit) on each stage, and it would be a shame to run out of time because you are loading your shotgun.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    PSA: We just bought a bunch of new shotgun props and so this match will be quite shotgun heavy. If you do not have a semi auto, preferably hi cap shotgun, feel free to reach out to me and I will find someone on your squad to let you use theirs. This is very common.

Of course, you are welcome to run your pump, but be mindful that there is a 120 par time (limit) on each stage, and it would be a shame to run out of time because you are loading your shotgun.

Would you consider a Benelli M4 with an extended tube a hi cap shotgun?

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    I signed up for 2-gun. Do I just run past all those pesky shotgun targets as if they're not even there?

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    I don't think one can bring in banned rifles purchased after 2013, even for a match.

If it was a pre-2013 purchase, would he need to have a receipt to prove it before he would be allowed to shoot the match?

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    If it was a pre-2013 purchase, would he need to have a receipt to prove it before he would be allowed to shoot the match?

This entire topic needs to be put to bed guys.

We would have no problem with an M1a, however AGC rules state (I am paraphrasing) that any gun brought on the property must be legal for you to own/possess.

We are not going to be acting as the firearm police or checking papers or trying to figure out when something was bought/possessed by someone; nor are we asking what state you live in, what are you carrying in your car, how many kids do you have and does your wife know where you are. We ask tat everyone follow the law and if you do not know the law, then err on the side of caution.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    This entire topic needs to be put to bed guys.

We would have no problem with an M1a, however AGC rules state (I am paraphrasing) that any gun brought on the property must be legal for you to own/possess.

We are not going to be acting as the firearm police or checking papers or trying to figure out when something was bought/possessed by someone; nor are we asking what state you live in, what are you carrying in your car, how many kids do you have and does your wife know where you are. We ask tat everyone follow the law and if you do not know the law, then err on the side of caution.
    Good lord, man. Didn't mean to pinch a nerve. I was just curious.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Good lord, man. Didn't mean to pinch a nerve. I was just curious.

I apologize. This was not directed at you as an individual. I would hope that it would go without saying that everyone needs to understand the law, follow the law and use common sense. Common sense would include not talking about skirting the law or bumping right up against the law in a public forum.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Can't wait for tomorrow! A couple things.

I need to change divisions, but that is now closed to do so, assuming I can do that tomorrow morning?

I'm in squad 3, if anyone in my squad needs to borrow a shotgun, they are welcome to use mine. It's a VersaMax Competition Tactical.

I'm going to freeze to death. :ohnoes:

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Can't wait for tomorrow! A couple things.

I need to change divisions, but that is now closed to do so, assuming I can do that tomorrow morning?

I'm in squad 3, if anyone in my squad needs to borrow a shotgun, they are welcome to use mine. It's a VersaMax Competition Tactical.

I'm going to freeze to death. :ohnoes:

Send me a PM with name a division.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    It’s on

Attachments

• 2F4031EE-1CA3-478F-AB3C-C642B066EAB2.jpg
      2F4031EE-1CA3-478F-AB3C-C642B066EAB2.jpg
      134.5 KB · Views: 130
    • F2D38C56-4CF2-4636-925F-9E3CD8B8E71B.jpg