• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnC

May 29, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    Hello from Baltimore (21231). Been lurking for a while and figured I would say hi to everyone.

Grew up in a different state and moved here a few years ago for my job. As a kid I shot trap and skeet, and recently started my own collection of long guns. I almost always go to Hap Baker in Caroll County, because to my knowledge it's the only close-ish public outdoor range and the ROs there are pretty nice as long as you follow the rules.

About a week ago I did my HQL class, so I'm anxiously awaiting that to come in the mail. Looking forward to picking up a Springfield mil-spec/Defender series 1911 because that deal they have going on is amazing.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Hello from Baltimore (21231). Been lurking for a while and figured I would say hi to everyone.

Grew up in a different state and moved here a few years ago for my job. As a kid I shot trap and skeet, and recently started my own collection of long guns. I almost always go to Hap Baker in Caroll County, because to my knowledge it's the only close-ish public outdoor range and the ROs there are pretty nice as long as you follow the rules.

About a week ago I did my HQL class, so I'm anxiously awaiting that to come in the mail. Looking forward to picking up a Springfield mil-spec/Defender series 1911 because that deal they have going on is amazing.

Welcome aboard! New member myself..

Welcome to you both.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you for having the courtesy to introduce yourself.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Take a look at these helpful links – LOTS of amazing info!

FORUM RULES
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    Range Etiquette and Staying Safe

Admin News and Announcements

Gun Rights and Legislation

Industry Partners

MD Shooters Firearms Map

Acronym list[/FONT]

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore

Howdy! I'm your neighbor over in Little Italy.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Come on out to the gun show Saturday at Balt Co Game& Fish, meet some fellow MDS'ers, and be able to join MSI at the discounted Gun Show Pricing .

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Do they have/allow metal targets at AGC? I did Hap Baker because it's cheap. However, recently the wait times are getting kind of ridiculous on the weekends

Yes, to go to AGC you need to belong to one of the clubs though, all various types out there. From ones that meet regularly to those that people belong to just to be able to use AGC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom