• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moorvogi

Firearm Advocate
    Dec 28, 2014
    I have an AR500 gong that needs to be welded back to the base on one side. it's a popper plate and one of the legs broke off the back so it doesn't POP anymore.

I have no idea what's involved but i cant imagine it's more expensive than replacing the entire gong.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Assuming you are paying for work you should PM welder516. He has a shop in Curtis Bay

Actually, Welder posted up a few months back that he wasn't doing any more work for MDS folks since several had not honored their commitments IIRC. Or something like that.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Actually, Welder posted up a few months back that he wasn't doing any more work for MDS folks since several had not honored their commitments IIRC. Or something like that.

Those folks should be flogged :spank::spank:

I still do and have done work for members , I enjoy helping the folks here . The past is the past and I will leave that exactly there .

If folks need me/us at our company I am there , we are not the cheapest or the most expensive but members here will get a fair shake and honesty about their work .

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I still do and have done work for members , I enjoy helping the folks here . The past is the past and I will leave that exactly there .

If folks need me/us at our company I am there , we are not the cheapest or the most expensive but members here will get a fair shake and honesty about their work .

:party29::party29:

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD

This man has done me more than fair on two occasions

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life

If folks need me/us at our company I am there , we are not the cheapest or the most expensive but members here will get a fair shake and honesty about their work.

^^^^^^ Now THAT is what I like to see/read!

Well done, Sir!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

This is good to hear, Welder. I sure hate to hear if any MDS folks don't do right by you or by any other member who might help them in a time of need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom