"Gunty Club" proposed in Baltimore County (Owings Mills)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    Soooooo, if they store your firearms, and they get stolen, place burns down, or they abruptly close, what happens.

Remember when Lou passed, with firearms in his shop, waiting for the all clear for pickup?

Some folks never got their guns back out of that fiasco...

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Soooooo, if they store your firearms, and they get stolen, place burns down, or they abruptly close, what happens.
    They are stored in individual vaults. Only you have the combo. No transfer needed and they are fully insured under their policy

anyone go to the open house? the ad I heard for the open house didn't seem to reflect anything shown on the website

Open house was nice. Place is amazing. I recognized and overheard an employee of Freestate comment that "the place was beautiful" and they "really took it to the next level"

I agree that the VIP pricing is absolutely insane, even after touring the VIP area. I'll absolutely sign up as a regular member with my son though.

96accord

Jan 8, 2020
    Middle River, MD
    They are open now. Anyone been yet?

Info
    https://www.facebook.com/guntryclubmd/

Walk Through
    https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=h...ZkV4LkKkFD3S2UsVE2Bs6uYsnUfmrTsMECRsW1Z0MKgYU

Fees

Website+2.1.jpg

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I was there 2x today. Impressive is an understatement. The people that work there are fantastic as well. It’s worth every penny. If they had apartments to rent I would move in!

96accord

Jan 8, 2020
    Middle River, MD
    I was there 2x today. Impressive is an understatement. The people that work there are fantastic as well. It’s worth every penny. If they had apartments to rent I would move in!
    Nice

I'm on the other side of town so I have a range that's much closer to me but I'd like to try Guntry soon

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    They are stored in individual vaults. Only you have the combo. No transfer needed and they are fully insured under their policy

Open house was nice. Place is amazing. I recognized and overheard an employee of Freestate comment that "the place was beautiful" and they "really took it to the next level"

I agree that the VIP pricing is absolutely insane, even after touring the VIP area. I'll absolutely sign up as a regular member with my son though.

What, everyone here isn’t ready to drop $8k the first year??

I’m not sure what market they are targeting with that pricing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom