If we aren't careful this could happen here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    The problem with toy guns is that it teaches our children to settle disagreements using a firearm instead of nonviolant resolution.

That makes me so angry I could point a pop tart at you.

ponypeddler87

Feb 17, 2013
    St. Marys
    Wow Austrilla sucks, would never go there. I cant believe they wont lift the gun bans when they can see how much it has gotten worse since the banned guns. This is so insane that they consider air soft guns firearms.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    The problem with toy guns is that it teaches our children to settle disagreements using a firearm instead of nonviolant resolution.

The gun teaches your child how to settle disagreements? Strange, I thought was the parents job.

I was raised around toy guns, and I have never resorted to violence to handle a problem that could be handled a better way. My Father taught me that.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore

That's funny, I was raised with toy and real firearms around me and I am quite passive, resonable and affable.
    I have also known plenty of children from liberal gun hating homes that have gone on to commit violent crimes with firearms.
    Maybe I'm some kind of anomaly...or you're wrong.

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    The miaghan poster is probably either Frosh, Chad, or that one guy who was banned the other day for trolling. I would assume the name is pronounced "Me Again."

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Im sure America can learn from Austrailia and become gun free.

Um, let us prey that never happens or you will no longer be free.

The whole penal system can be overhauled with emphasis on firearm related crimes and stiffer penalties for violating the law.

This, we can agree on - dramatically stiffer penalties for violent criminals - and is the primary reason that we have to fight for our rights.

Last edited:

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    yet, here you are on a forum that is geared towards firearms.

Yes I am. And I am also completely not a violent person. The gun does not make a person more violent.

Actually for most of us, its quite the opposite. If we are carrying we shy away from any confrontation we can. We feel we have a duty to deescalate any situation, because if we are forced to defend ourselves of those around us, the consequences will be permanent.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Statistics show that 100% of people who get shot by firearms sustain a gun shot injury. Coincidence...no!

Everyone who has ever eaten a carrot has died. Carrots kill.

Specious reasoning is an argument which seems to be followed by and described with valid points, but which is in reality misleading or false.

edit. Statistics would also reveal that everyone who was saved by a lunatic who was stopped by a gun shot injury was saved by a firearm.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Statistics show that 100% of people who get shot by firearms sustain a gun shot injury. Coincidence...no!

In a related story, Every one who Caveman Grog didn't like, was beat with a stick.

The stick is not the issue, Grog was nuts.

Evil Twin

Jun 13, 2009

You can't be serious. That sounds like something I would expect to hear coming from an anti-gun loyalist. That's no way to settle an agreement, everybody knows that's what fists are for.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC

Statistics show that 100% of people who cut themselves slicing a tomato sustain a knife injury.

Lets make America knife free!

0001500002636_500X500.jpg

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006

Right.

Just like giving toy trains and Easy-Bake ovens to little boys and girls makes them want to commit another Holocaust.

p.s. it's spelled "nonviolent". Literacy... it's a good thing.

"Clueless f***ing moron, you are.". - Master Yoda.

Feb 28, 2013
    Miaghan, BTW that's pronounced "me-again", as in retread, has left the building.

Can anyone else say "addition by subtraction"?:cool:

I thank our mod staff for taking out the trash.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom