• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Seems someone pilfered the BCG from one of our LWRC rifles. Not sure when it happened . None of us remember anyone opening the rifle and accessing the bolt. Sucks, there go the show profits.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Seems someone pilfered the BCG from one of our LWRC rifles. Not sure when it happened . None of us remember anyone opening the rifle and accessing the bolt. Sucks, there go the show profits.

Absolutely ASININE.
    Just maddening.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

WOW, someone had to be quick to do that. I can't imagine how they did it without someone seeing it.. I'm sorry to here this. I hope the guy's gun blows up on him with the first shot.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

This is like someone stealing from the collection plate at church. In the future why not just remove them and put in a ziplock bag?

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Dang, for sure that is a low life MF.

Few years back at the Harrisburg show, they made an announcement that some lowlife stole NVG's or a night scope (can't recall what specifically).

How friggin sad. Really sorry about your loss.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    It was pretty packed, I was really surprised. I'm too tired to hit the quote thing while posting from my phone. But yes someone's wife got what she wanted. Thank you!

Got to see lot's of familiar faces do that was nice and meet some new folks.

On to prices. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL .

We had that same keltec on display for $500. I saw glocks for $687 basic gen 4 stuff. Some crazy prices while doing a few laps.

Blue Fins is really taking great care of everyone. I think it's a great first show and they should be proud. It's our first gun show and Jamie has been super helpful.

She drove by her self to pick it up today heck i cant get her to drive to my office . Next stop the range. Thanks Again

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    any secret passwords ? how did that work out at the last show ?

Use the words "frothy texture" in a sentence at our booth for $5.00 off any gun purchase.

Also, buy a gun and we'll give you your entrance fee back. Buy a gun, get in for free. How much better can life get?

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    Dundalk Gun Show

Just in case you're looking at this thread instead of the other one.....

Attachments

• gunshowpublic.jpg
      gunshowpublic.jpg
      112.1 KB · Views: 169

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads