• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    easy... Beretta (brand) 92 mags all have the correct bottom notch and work in all 92 series pistols (F or S). Aftermarket (mec-gar) mags do not. You can also find replacement grips (wood or classic plastic) on ebay or gunbroker.

When you buy, be sure to remind your FFL these were made before 1982. The serial no is too old to be on the Beretta online database.

This, went threw this last year with a IP purchase 269. ?

SolomonsCommune

Tomato Grower
    Mar 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    I've been looking at these and drooling for well over a year but haven't made a move. I may have to soon. I saw a video from Classic not too long ago that showed them opening multiple crates of these and they all looked damn near new although I think the price was nearer 300.

IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    I asked my local gun shop about these Berettas a while back. I was told that they had had problems with them and that they were unreliable. Has anyone that has one of the 92S Berettas had reliability problems with them? Thanks for any info.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I asked my local gun show about these Berettas a while back. I was told that they had had problems with them and that they were unreliable. Has anyone that has one of the 92S Berettas had reliability problems with them? Thanks for any info.

I have not had problems with mine. But I only have about 200 rounds through it.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I asked my local gun shop about these Berettas a while back. I was told that they had had problems with them and that they were unreliable. Has anyone that has one of the 92S Berettas had reliability problems with them? Thanks for any info.

The slides were coming off one of the Beretta models but it wasn’t the 92S.

For $235 think imma set my expectations low in terms of cosmetics and roll the dice. P64s and Tokarevs sell for damn near that.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The dice have been tossed. After shipping and CC fee the total cost is $261.80. Of course xfer fee and a magazine are additional expenses.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Also this would be easier if I could use my C&R on them or one of the MD LGS had then for that ballpark.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Better shape than I was expecting. Has some holster wear on the slide but the grips are perfect. Action is smooth as silk!

Attachments

• F8D949E8-81BF-4C57-8176-C7DE0AC24278.jpg
      F8D949E8-81BF-4C57-8176-C7DE0AC24278.jpg
      70 KB · Views: 160
    • 07D4AC33-E92C-409B-B5BA-F538F73AEA5A.jpg
      07D4AC33-E92C-409B-B5BA-F538F73AEA5A.jpg
      77.5 KB · Views: 162

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members