• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 31, 2012
    Turn over the seat first and later worry about electing a 'better' liberal. Get rid of the existing ones who have shown their true colors and send a message to politicians in general that their choices have consequences for them and not just us.

They are not untouchable.
    well, except maybe babs...

We'll deal with who to vote for when election time arrives and there are more than 2 candidates in a particular democratic primary. For now switch and tell them you switched with the sole purpose of removing them from office during the primary. Scare them, they will pay attention in the close districts.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Turn over the seat first and later worry about electing a 'better' liberal. Get rid of the existing ones who have shown their true colors and send a message to politicians in general that their choices have consequences for them and not just us.

They are not untouchable.
    well, except maybe babs...

Sad to say but the ChessMaster, Jamie Raskin, ran unopposed in the primary and the general. His district is the People's District of TaЌФма Рдяќ and I think it would be a real tough nut to crack.

djmcmath

Feb 23, 2013
    I'm a DINO. If MontCo is going to elect a Dem, at least let me get a voice in which one it is. Maybe then we can get someone who's less bad, at least.

moo-cow

Moo!
    Dec 4, 2010
    MoCo
    How about if the dinosaur is holding a black rifle shaped like the state of MD? :)

Not shaped like MD, but how is this for you?

Barney--3370.jpg

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    Del Dwyer - good plan to take this beyond the current level of participation. Please run with it. Please announce your plans to run with this publicly, and soon, to put the gun grabbers on notice that it is not just a small group but a devastating movement.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    Sad to say but the ChessMaster, Jamie Raskin, ran unopposed in the primary and the general. His district is the People's District of TaЌФма Рдяќ and I think it would be a real tough nut to crack.

Do it anyway. Get yourself on the ballot if you can. Every dollar and every minute spent in his home district campaigning is one less that can be used elsewhere in the state. Didn't you guys learn this from the beating Obama administered in 2008 and again in 2012? He ran in pointless districts where he was going to get crushed. But it forced McCain and Romney on the defensive. Of course, Obama had the money to do this, and in this case, it will be time.

You stirring up Raskin probably won't stop him. Almost certainly won't. But it keeps him in MoCo instead of elsewhere.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    My father did this for years, then retired in DE.

I am in now as well.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Do it anyway. Get yourself on the ballot if you can. Every dollar and every minute spent in his home district campaigning is one less that can be used elsewhere in the state. Didn't you guys learn this from the beating Obama administered in 2008 and again in 2012? He ran in pointless districts where he was going to get crushed. But it forced McCain and Romney on the defensive. Of course, Obama had the money to do this, and in this case, it will be time.

You stirring up Raskin probably won't stop him. Almost certainly won't. But it keeps him in MoCo instead of elsewhere.

We need someone to run in raskins district first.

I will build and host said persons website for free..

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    I had never been registered as anything other than an Independant since 1986. I am now a registered Dino... In my district it is the only way to make a difference.

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom