• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    His shipping is super fast, on par or maybe even better than amazon and that is a high benchmark!

MossPumper

MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2020
    VA (Western)
    I have purchased a few items and I wish you carried more products.
    I had a nice experience with the Business. i received my goods in a few days.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Ordered 3 things recently. Each thing arrived within 2-3 days and was shipped within 24 hours.

I've waited 7-14 days from most other places just to ship.

They are doing something right down there.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    Ordered late enough on Saturday to almost be Sunday. On my porch on Thursday. Still waiting on orders from 2 other companies placed on the same night. Not that I’m complaining about the other 2; not everyone can be Joe Bob’s.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Every time I order from JB I think of this thread

Got a scope the other day, as usual shipping was immediate and I didn't have to curse at anyone over the chat and then omit it from my report on the situation

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Every time I order from JB I think of this thread

Got a scope the other day, as usual shipping was immediate and I didn't have to curse at anyone over the chat and then omit it from my report on the situation

Holy necro thread, Bertman...!!!

:D

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    WOW! Maybe everybody should backup and think how this should could have been handled differently.
    When I was working I was amazed how a good supervisor had the talent to deescalate a seemingly impossible employee situation.
    All the lessons of life are here, enemies will do you no good, don't talk bad about people, don't say things you wouldn't say to their face, more flies with sugar, think before you speak, if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything, who asked you?...
    All of this over a frustrating shipping mistake that was resolved.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Bringing it to life again

Another order from JBO, I expect this one will go just as well as the others...

I don't believe the OP has ever returned to us

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Sorry to hear. I’ve never had an issue with them . Don’t plan on stop ordering from them . Hopefully I never have a issue where I don’t want to order . Til then

Sage954

Oct 8, 2019
    Mentioned in another thread, but I placed an order on Friday during lunch and it was delivered Monday. Couldn’t be more pleased with the customer service

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Here's a reminder from me again of the verbal whooping the OP took for being an ignorant SOB and thinking he would blast an IP on here without blowback

Excuse me while I go tell a gun store employee I'm carrying and then get mad at their response

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Here's a reminder from me again of the verbal whooping the OP took for being an ignorant SOB and thinking he would blast an IP on here without blowback

Excuse me while I go tell a gun store employee I'm carrying and then get mad at their response
    So IPs are never wrong and are never deserving of criticism?

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Had an order delivered yesterday that I placed on Saturday night. As usual JBO is still consistently good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom