• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Don't, won't do facebook.

If there's any worthwhile content, a short summary would be thoughtful for those, like me, who will never be facebooked.

BigTrain

Jan 3, 2018
    Baltimore
    That woman is exercising her right and acting according to her conscious. Whether I agree with her or not, I've got to respect that.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    that ignorant c>>nt can go drown herself in the river for all I care, that her right to.

and I would say her husband just wanted a new barrel and forend on that gun anyway since she didn't cut the lower or upper.

and if her husband agrees with her hes an idiot also.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    That woman is exercising her right and acting according to her conscious. Whether I agree with her or not, I've got to respect that.

I don't think that the point is that she is exercising her right to grandstand and publicly destroy her own property... which of course she has a right to do.

I think the issue is that she filmed herself committing a felony by INCORRECTLY trying to destroy the rifle and having no idea what the legal implications of her actions were. If it were someone on the right, we would be under the jail... but folks on the other side of the political spectrum always seem to get a pass on this sort of thing.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

She’s grandstanding.
    Also she’s documenting herself committing a felony.
    She’s an aspiring politician though so she knows what’s best for everyone.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Let me guess just like the moron that cut his AR in "half" across the barrel instead of across the receivers. My guess is they want the attention because most antis have no idea how "easy" it is to replace a barrel, gas tube and forend.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

Generally, I'll give ignorant people trying to make a "statement" and attract attention to themselves a pass, up to a certain point.

But, she is running for political office. She is trying to get to a position where she can introduce legislation that will further erode our rights by passing laws or changing existing laws to accomplish that goal.

In that instance, she should know the law. So, I hope the ATF crawls up her a$$ with a microscope.

usc45cal

nothing
    Nov 14, 2009
    Let me guess just like the moron that cut his AR in "half" across the barrel instead of across the receivers. My guess is they want the attention because most antis have no idea how "easy" it is to replace a barrel, gas tube and forend.
    this also my guess also as posted its a scream for votes she probably cant win on her own ticket

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    sorry i dont post much but have been a member just as long as you

Not a problem.

Sometimes folks will call "dupe post" and reference a thread in the Water Cooler and not realize the person who posted can't see the Water Cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom