• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    The Driver could have called 911, told the guy to follow him with his car & then driven the bus to the Parklville Police Station...

Justice would have been served correctly...

And nobody that rides the bus would screw around on that bus again...

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    That's what the lady said... Shake it Off.

53f3266dc4f10.jpg

Wondered how long it would take for someone to pick-up on that...:D

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Maybe this is an opportunity... we need to convince the GA that all school buses in the State must be retrofitted with these....

cowcatcher.jpg

It's for the children, right?? Perhaps this might distract them from further erosion of 2A this year. Wishful thinking, I know.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    What I don't understand is why the driver kept going with the guy on his hood? Wouldn't the most prudent course of action been to secure the door, stop the bus, and call 911? Keeping the bus in motion not only put the lunatic's life in jeopardy, but also potentially bystanders and the kids, if there were an accident.

I doubt it's very hard for a lunatic to break into a school bus, through either a flimsy door or a window.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    I'm curious what this idiot would have done if his attempt to stop the bus had succeeded? And I REALLY wish he was not wearing an NRA hat.

I agree 101%, however, it would be interesting to see camera footage from inside the bus!!

For the record.....I DO NOT CONDONE HIS BEHAVIOR!!! Really bad. I'm sure the Commie/leftists will show this video over, and over ,and over!!!

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The Driver could have called 911, told the guy to follow him with his car & then driven the bus to the Parklville Police Station...

And monkeys would fly out of my butt.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...

A good point!! The driver should have stopped, called 911, and not open the door, period :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Still.. i'd like to see camera footage from inside the bus.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    We need the pudgy entitled latina snowflake that grabbed the guy's MAGA hat to go retrieve this idiots NRA hat.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The way the School Board would see things , protecting the safety of the students is higher priority than maintaining behavior of the passengers , and praise the driver.

The School Board would not be as forthright , and mumble a non-statement publicly , but they would also value maintaining a schedule over maintaining order , that didn't result in harm to a Student .

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    You know what's equally as retarded as the guy jumping on the bus?

All of the people who post "I hope he's not a member" in a section viewable by anybody.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    You know what's equally as retarded as the guy jumping on the bus?

All of the people who post "I hope he's not a member" in a section viewable by anybody.

You really think it's going to matter to any anti's or media types if the guy was a member/wasn't a member since he was wearing an NRA hat? Or, that virtually everyone in this thread condemns his behaviour?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Just because the hat has "NRA" on it doesn't mean it's the NRA we know and love. It could be any other organization with those initials.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    I can empathize with the guy. He prolly had a nice and expensive vehicle and HS punk throws a bottle at it. He was furious. I once had some youths throw bottles at me from an overpass. I tried to catch them but thankfully I could not locate them. I was so mad that I prolly would have run them over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom