• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Nice pistol smokey! Guess that Browning A5 we talked about will have to wait for a bit.

The Brady Bunch is probably going to put more EBRs in people's hands over the next few months than would have been sold in 5 years. Nice going Bradys.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Obama and the Democrats in Congress have been the best thing going for the gun industry! They can't make guns fast enough to sell right now.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Obama and the Democrats in Congress have been the best thing going for the gun industry! They can't make guns fast enough to sell right now.

Wish I'd bought stock in manufacturers instead of more guns, at times anyways.

That SGL is just begging to be cut down, that barrel as-is just offends my sense of proportions. :)

jkray

Jul 13, 2011
    Germantown
    I didn't need another AK-47, but because of the libs exploitation of this tragedy, another AK will soon be "on the street." To make matters worse it will be in SBR form which should create extra tears for Sarah Brady. It even has the shoulder stock thingy that folds. :ohnoes:

Libs, this gun purchase rests squarely on your shoulders.

That is all.

I agree I just bought an ak from engage yesterday! First ak too very nice Christmas gift to myself

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Well I'll need to search for someone to do the SBR conversion. Midcounty isn't interested in doing the work.

Maybe I'll send it to Redjacket and get them to mount a door breaching 870 underneath. :toothless

If it's red jacket, get them to mount a krebs custom mka1919...preferably on some kind of rotating water-cooled mount of some kind

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Well I'll need to search for someone to do the SBR conversion. Midcounty isn't interested in doing the work.

Maybe I'll send it to Redjacket and get them to mount a door breaching 870 underneath. :toothless

Engage Armament
    Duffy's
    Glade Valley Sporting Goods

These are places I know in Maryland that do AK/SBR work you should contact them you won't be disappointed with any choice.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Engage Armament
    Duffy's
    Glade Valley Sporting Goods

These are places I know in Maryland that do AK/SBR work you should contact them you won't be disappointed with any choice.

Thanks for the recommendations. This should be a fairly straight forward conversion since the gun has the Krink gas system and is already designed to be turned into an SBR. Any idea what I should expect to pay for the SBR conversion? Does the barrel have to be removed for cutting and threading or can it be done without removal?

I'd like to get the gun set up where I can run a suppressor and be able to switch it back and forth from the AK to an AR-15. When the AK isn't running a suppressor I'd preferably like to use one of the Bulgarian "beer can" flash suppressors like this:

http://www.k-var.com/shop/KR-009B.html

tiersmoke92555

Prince George's County Freedom Fighter
    Jun 28, 2012
    Capitol Heights
    Considering the current market conditions I didn't have time to shop around. I bought a hard to find gun from an online dealer that hasn't jacked their prices up yet. I was thinking about having Mid County chop the barrel and do the SBR conversion. I've heard this is their specialty.

could you send me a PM with the retailers info. i just want to continue collecting but i cant afford $2-3K for stuff i was saveing up $500-600 for last week.

Shits is a rapeoff.:omg:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom