• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigred

Ultimate Member
    Nov 18, 2009
    Middle River
    I have looked all over the place for a spikes stripped upper and cant find them in stock.
    Does anyone know where I would find them?
    Also what are my chances of finding one at the VA show priced fair.

Cetmeman

Jun 2, 2008
    Parkville
    Might try Dan at the Gun Connection. My brother in-law got some lowers from there a couple weeks ago. He's under the industry partners and should have no problem telling you what he has or can order.

bigred

Ultimate Member
    Nov 18, 2009
    Middle River
    I know I have everything but the upper and wanted to match my lower. Guess I will just have to wait, might find one at the show

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    Interesting. Everywhere I looked onlne they were out-of-stock. There do seem to be plenty of complete uppers available though. I've been waiting for a lower buffer, buffer tube, spring, stock kit from them for 3 weeks. :sad20:

Ordered direct from their website (at a higher price) since it was showing in stock. Got an e-mail a week later saying they were waiting on a shipment of buffer tubes, and expected to ship middle of last week; still no word.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Accurate pawn and tackle in elkridge has spikes uppers. 2 friends of mine bought spikes lowers there. One was stripped and the other complete.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    order it direct.

Its generally higher priced and slower to order direct than through a dealer with Spike's, honestly.

Interesting. Everywhere I looked onlne they were out-of-stock. There do seem to be plenty of complete uppers available though. I've been waiting for a lower buffer, buffer tube, spring, stock kit from them for 3 weeks. :sad20:

Ordered direct from their website (at a higher price) since it was showing in stock. Got an e-mail a week later saying they were waiting on a shipment of buffer tubes, and expected to ship middle of last week; still no word.

We have a really small shipment of the spike's stock kits hitting us on Friday...just FYI if anyone including you is looking for them. They should go live on the internet around 2PM east cost time on Friday. No preorders, we'll just open it up. Last time we got a small batch in they lasted ~6 hours or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom