• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cetmeman

Jun 2, 2008
    Parkville
    Just picked up my Lar-9 complete lower from GC today. Great transaction by the way:thumbsup:.Got it home and found that the mag catch is not engaging the mags I am using so they fall out. I have tried several brands of mags with no success. Got RRA to send me another mag catch but thinking that might not be it. I am relatively new to the AR platform so this might be simple, I don't know. Can this be tweeked or fixed easily or is it more complex than my knowledge? Anyone ever have this problem and how the heck did ya fix it. Thanks all will check comment and reply after class tonight. I know there are several AR guru's here so please help:), I need to shoot this weekend it's been to long.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    RRA mags would be my choice. I have a C-products magazine block in my lower and i'm using CP mags.
    I've also heard that the RRA mag blocks need some "tweaking". PM JeepDriver. I think he is running the RRA setup.

Cetmeman

Jun 2, 2008
    Parkville
    I am using a integral lower, no block. Thanks for the reply, maybe I'll Pm jeep or when I get home maybe the answer will be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom