• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    The Associated Gun Club Action Shooting committee is bringing USPSA to the AGC Action bays starting October 9th.

We will be having the inaugural event on Saturday October 9th. It will be limited to 60 people as this is our first live event for the public.

The information for the event is on practiscore and the USPSA web sites.

https://practiscore.com/agc-uspsa-inaugural-match-10-9-2021/register

Registration will open tomorrow morning for this event.

You are NOT required to be a USPSA member to sign up for the match.

We will have 5 stages with one of those stages being a classifier for this first match. Going forward we will have 6 stages with 1 being a classifier as we work out scheduling with the other USPSA clubs in the area.

We are still gathering our core group of volunteers so if you are interested in getting involved with USPSA at the Associated Gun Club of Baltimore please send me a DM.

We are also looking for ROs for our matches so if you are a USPSA RO or interested in becoming one please send me a DM and we can get a dialog started Our ROs have a choice of having their match fees comped or earning AGC Badge renewal credits for next year’s range badge renewal.

Last edited:

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Update on the October 9th Match,

The Match is nearing capacity, we will have a wait list and may expand participation past 60 people.

Additionally we have expanded the match to now have 5 stages and a classifier. So a total of 6 stages instead of the originally planed 5 stages.

Kirk

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Man, this is yuge - VERY HAPPY FOR Y’ALL (and in admiration for those who I know worked SO HARD to get the ball to this yard line)!

Did I say this is yuge - VERY HAPPY FOR Y’ALL? I need some ice cream …!

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I'm sure I'm overlooking it but is there an updated 2021 schedule with all 4 action matches and Thursday night available for Nov/Dec?

Two part answer.

The 2021 schedule has not changed. The Action Shooting Chair is working to incorporate USPSA on the 2nd weekend of each month for 2022. This is a lot harder than it may seem, as it will require 3 gun to be moved to the 4th weekend and trying to secure the 200 yard range is very challenging.

Not sure at this point if there will be a November/December USPSA match or not. The second weekend of each of those months already has 3 gun scheduled and so trying to find a date that works with the other area matches is challenging. Keep your eyes peeled, I imagine they will be announcing something, one way or another, soon.

Thursday nights are during the spring/summer only. We do not have lights on the Shooting bays (yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom