Attachments

• 795C559F-BC5A-42CA-BC5F-F8DA00720246.jpg
      795C559F-BC5A-42CA-BC5F-F8DA00720246.jpg
      59.8 KB · Views: 6,970

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I been 'knocking over' jiffyjohns for paper products. Does that count?

Just kidding of course, but desperate times may dictate desperate measures.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I been 'knocking over' jiffyjohns for paper products. Does that count?

Just kidding of course, but desperate times may dictate desperate measures.

The nice ones have hand sanitizer in them too!

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I bought more flour, yeast, baking powder, salt, sugar and powdered milk. I always had some stashed away but loaded up as if I'd be baking my own bread.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Where’d you find the powdered milk?

Sam's club, its fortified whole milk near the baby food.
    $17 but its out of stock now.
    Walmart has powdered milk too.

If things go south I'll trade you milk for eggs. :)

Nestle NIDO Fortificada Powdered Milk Drink (4.85 lb.)
    by Nestlé |
    Item # 980110971

Description

Nestle® NIDO® Fortificada Powdered Milk Drink (4.85 lb.) offers 73 servings of milk drink for a growing child. With 30% of the daily value of calcium in each serving, NIDO milk for infants helps develop strong teeth and bones. It contains numerous vitamins and minerals that help with your child's health and development when they are young. Nestle NIDO Milk Powder is only recommended for children over the age of one year old.
    How Does One Prepare Nestle NIDO Fortificada Powdered Milk Drink?

Making your child a cup of Nestle Fortificada dry milk is super easy. All you need to do is fill a cup with 8 oz. of warm water and add 4 scoops of NIDO milk for infants. Mix everything together well and then refrigerate it as needed. If the Nestle milk powder mixture hasn't been used in 24 hours, discard it and make a fresh cup of milk drink for your youngster.
    Ideal for Storage or Travel

Nestle NIDO milk has a significant shelf life but should be kept closed in a dry, cool place to ensure it stays fresh. This also makes it ideal for traveling. Simply take it out and mix it into a liquid form as part of a balanced breakfast or afternoon snack. Then put it back in your luggage or other storage space until you have a need for it again. For picky kids who don't want to eat nutritious foods, this Nestle milk powder can help create a healthy diet.
    Is Nestle NIDO Fortificada Powdered Milk Drink Healthy for Babies?

In addition to offering 30% of a child's calcium for the day, Nestle NIDO Milk Powder contains 20% of their vitamin C needs and 15% of their daily value of iron. The product also contains zinc, vitamin A and vitamin D. This beverage is healthy and ideal for any child who needs additional vitamins in their diet.
    Policies & plans
    Specifications

Keep tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place
    Allergens: Contains milk and soy ingredients
    Not for children under 1 year of age
    Each serving contains*:
    Six vitamins and minerals: calcium, zinc, iron, as well as Vitamins A, C & D
    20% of the Daily Value of vitamin C
    15% of the Daily Value of iron
    30% of the Daily Value of calcium

*% DV based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Sam's club, its fortified whole milk near the baby food.
    $17 but its out of stock now.
    Walmart has powdered milk too.

If things go south I'll trade you milk for eggs. :)

Nestle NIDO Fortificada Powdered Milk Drink (4.85 lb.)
    by Nestlé |
    Item # 980110971

As soon as the world returns to normal imma stock up on Nestle NIDO!

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Spam and peanut butter. Spam, spam, spam, ham, spam, eggs and spam hasn't got that much spam in it, neither does spam, spam, spam, peanut butter, spam, eggs and spam.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Wow! I am surprised that a single store had 3 bottles of the statesman in stock. Unless you went to multiple stores and literally got the last 3

One MoCo liquor store! They must have just received a shipment, because there were several other Old Forrester bottlings three or four deep, too.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I ordered some extra dog food. I did pick up some sardines and smoked oysters too besides that nothing crazy.

Like many if others, this actually makes me wife understand why we stockpiled some items. She is more onboard than ever.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Sometime around November I was in Giant in Ellicott city walking through the personal care isle. I noticed they had 50% off on All of the Care One brand first aid supplies. I remember just needing toothpaste or something and as I was leaving I decided to take the opportunity to cheaply add to my first aid prep, which to that point had been just an Adventure Med Kit Marine 200. It’s a great kit but wasn’t really meant for long term.

I probably spent less than $40 on dozens of packages of various supplies. I’ve since added some other stuff and I would say we probably have a decent supply kit that would be useful even in a moderate injury situation.

b65b6b61b3d9d1991374070d0f786499.jpg

Today I picked up the three bottles of 91% Isopropyl from Walmart this morning.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I ordered some extra dog food. I did pick up some sardines and smoked oysters too besides that nothing crazy.

Like many if others, this actually makes me wife understand why we stockpiled some items. She is more onboard than ever.

Are you now talking like Popeye?

Busting cojones :D

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Sometime around November I was in Giant in Ellicott city walking through the personal care isle. I noticed they had 50% off on All of the Care One brand first aid supplies. I remember just needing toothpaste or something and as I was leaving I decided to take the opportunity to cheaply add to my first aid prep, which to that point had been just an Adventure Med Kit Marine 200. It’s a great kit but wasn’t really meant for long term.

I probably spent less than $40 on dozens of packages of various supplies. I’ve since added some other stuff and I would say we probably have a decent supply kit that would be useful even in a moderate injury situation.

b65b6b61b3d9d1991374070d0f786499.jpg

Today I picked up the three bottles of 91% Isopropyl from Walmart this morning.

Me, I'd rather catch it and get it over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom