• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gi0m3trics

Nov 30, 2018
    Hey MDS! My name is Nate, and ive been a member for a few months, but havent posted anything, so I figured Id get started with an Intro;

Im 30, and have been shooting, and collecting since I learned to shoot on an old Sheridan air gun back when i was 6. Im a constitutional independent that leans a little more on the classical liberal (not democrat or leftist liberal) side of the spectrum, believing that as long as what someone is doing is not putting my life, liberty, or property(pursuit of happiness) in jeopardy, they should be able to do it.

I thoroughly enjoy restoring old firearms, with my most recent project being an April '43 Lee-Enfield No.4 MkI that had been sporterized after the war. I havent gotten too deep, but Ive stripped blueing, and reblued (cold) a few other firearms, and have refinished a few stocks.

Additionally, I'm an avid builder, with my most recent build getting finished this week (Govt shut down delayed my eform 1).

Ive also recently gotten into reloading, and will likely spend most of my time in the reloading threads, as I believe that the books are great, but the old reloaders have knowledge that isnt in the books.

I currently live in AA county, but will likely be moving in July when I get out of the Marines. My family is in St Mary's county, and I used to work the gun counter at the Tackle Box back in 2009. I look forward to many conversations.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    Hey MDS! My name is Nate, and ive been a member for a few months, but havent posted anything, so I figured Id get started with an Intro;

Im 30, and have been shooting, and collecting since I learned to shoot on an old Sheridan air gun back when i was 6. Im a constitutional independent that leans a little more on the classical liberal (not democrat or leftist liberal) side of the spectrum, believing that as long as what someone is doing is not putting my life, liberty, or property(pursuit of happiness) in jeopardy, they should be able to do it.

I thoroughly enjoy restoring old firearms, with my most recent project being an April '43 Lee-Enfield No.4 MkI that had been sporterized after the war. I havent gotten too deep, but Ive stripped blueing, and reblued (cold) a few other firearms, and have refinished a few stocks.

Additionally, I'm an avid builder, with my most recent build getting finished this week (Govt shut down delayed my eform 1).

Ive also recently gotten into reloading, and will likely spend most of my time in the reloading threads, as I believe that the books are great, but the old reloaders have knowledge that isnt in the books.

I currently live in AA county, but will likely be moving in July when I get out of the Marines. My family is in St Mary's county, and I used to work the gun counter at the Tackle Box back in 2009. I look forward to many conversations.

Welcome and Bravo!...... and thank you for your service.

.........side of the spectrum, believing that as long as what someone is doing is not putting my life, liberty, or property(pursuit of happiness) in jeopardy, they should be able to do it.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    Welcome! If you haven’t checked out the gun counter at the Ft. Meade PX, it’s worth a look, especially when they have sales.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 107

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads