• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eos40b

Senile Member
    At last we are moving out of Baltimore City to goto the Eastern Shore (north of Centreville) and need some one who can points us in the right direction for movers.

The only issue that we have is we close on our house but have approx 3 weeks before we can move in to the new house so we need temporary stroage.

Any one got any recomendations or companies to avoid?

Thank you.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I had a brother and a sister just move to the Shore, so let me check with them. Both were happy with their movers. Welcome to the better side of MD!

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    I used 'bargain movers" from Gaithersburg MD.

Very professional, efficient, and recommendedthem to two others and both (different moves) had the same comments for them, and were very happy with their service.

midnightSGT

Oct 17, 2013
    Calvert County
    make sure you get a written estimate for everything. They bait you in with a cheap estimate then hammer you on oh yeah we cant move the mattress unless you have it bagged, and we charge XXX for them. and we cant move those dressers with out pads and tape, and charge you for each roll of tape, huge rip off.

reddobie0

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    Lost Somewhere
    Don't use Safeway movers. I used them in 2003 and they were great(3 older guys from eastern europe). When I used them in 2010 they were horrible and left some of my stuff at my old house. Four younger guys came out and had nothing to take my stuff apart. They borrowed a few of my screwdrivers and I never saw them again. I told them if they wanted anything to drink there was sodas and some redbulls in the fridge. That was a mistake all my red bulls disappeared and they weren't moving any faster. We also had pizzas for them at the new house. They then wanted a tip when they were done and I wouldn't give them anything because they still left my son's bed and some other stuff at the old house. I figured the 12 pack of redbull and pizzas were good enough for these guys. They also broke the legs off of one of my tables and put it in our new house like nothing happened til I picked up the table and two legs instantly fell off.:mad54:

Two of them were muslim and one of them ate about 2 slices of sausage pizza before the other told him what it was!:lol2: CLASSIC!

Here is your tip don't eat sausage pizza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom