• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jisham

Mar 12, 2014
    PG County
    Anybody here have one of these? If so, I'd like to hear what you think about it. I have a Glock 19 and am looking for another 9mm. I was in Atlantic Guns today and one of the guys suggested the CZ. I really liked the way it felt in my hand so looking for feedback. Thanks.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Lots of discussion in these forums about this awesome pistol.

CZ's are top tier, everyone loves their ergonomics and reliability. Naturally very point able.

Also check out the P07 and P09's.

2A Sales & Supply is an authorized CZ dealer. Great gun shop.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    I have a SP-01 and I love it. If you have a Glock 19 you might want to consider the SP-01 since the P-01 is in the same size class as the Glock, personally I like diversifying.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    My favorite compact, only thing I would do differently is get a PCR instead, the rail just is to fat at the front end. But that is mainly stylistic/personal choice.

If I ever get an HQL a P06 in .40 will also be on my list.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I do and I love it.
    Yup.
    My favorite compact, only thing I would do differently is get a PCR instead, the rail just is to fat at the front end. But that is mainly stylistic/personal choice.
    QFT...
    I started carrying the P-01 IWB at 4:00 and had to fight my wallet past the square corner to extract it from my hip pocket. Got the PCR and problem went away. For anything but CCW, the P-01 is easier to shoot well.
    If I ever get an HQL a P06 in .40 will also be on my list.
    A friend of mine got one and I think the .40 upper half will go on the PCR frame. :evilgrin3

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    P-01:
    p01profile.JPG

P-07:
    cz2.jpg

p-09:
    HGczp09_051012C.jpg

Raylon Rules

I am Groot
    Feb 19, 2013
    C.C.C.M.D.
    I have a 75b in polished stainless and its a dream. You can carry it cocked and locked if you are used to 1911's. Real solid gun. I wish the came with better sights though. Tru glo makes nice replacements though.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Yup.
    QFT...
    I started carrying the P-01 IWB at 4:00 and had to fight my wallet past the square corner to extract it from my hip pocket. Got the PCR and problem went away. For anything but CCW, the P-01 is easier to shoot well.A friend of mine got one and I think the .40 upper half will go on the PCR frame. :evilgrin3

Oh if only CZ would sell slide kits. Someday I will find a captain crunched one on GB and buy for the slide and barrel. Little fitting and ready to rock.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    both the CZ and the Witness by EEA are almost one in the same. awesome choices as the trigger feels the same and maintenance is just as easy for both.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Oh if only CZ would sell slide kits. Someday I will find a captain crunched one on GB and buy for the slide and barrel. Little fitting and ready to rock.
    I bought a complete 9mm upper half over at the CZ site a few years ago, been watching for a .40 upper half ever since. Got the Kadet upper too, and that runs great on several frames. Only really looks right on a full size frame, even though it works on the compacts too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom