• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillC

Jan 11, 2010
    Silver Spring, MD
    If you are in a leadership position at MSI, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

If you have received a visit from the MSP where they asked to see a firearm you recently purchased and alleged that the firearm was inappropriately transferred to you and/or requested to see your entire collection of firearms, please contact me at your earliest convenience as well.

Why? I have a contact in the news media (a somewhat major local news organization) who is interested in getting this story out. Nothing is definitive yet but my contact is asking to speak with the people who have received these visits to verify the story. You won't be able to reach me during daylight hours today (now - 5:30p) but if you leave a message, I will return your call or e-mail as soon as possible.
    I called and left a message on your phone, I received a visit yesterday morning.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    I called and left a message on your phone, I received a visit yesterday morning.

Message received. Working my way out from under a MOUNTAIN of inquiries. You're at the top of my list. Please note that my business hours are M-F from 6p to 10p so you will likely receive a call from me during the evening hours.

blkgunguru

"We Know Guns"
    Sep 11, 2013
    Michigan
    It still hard for me to believe that the Governor of your state hasn't been arrested or forced to leave office..... He was sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Maryland he's breaking the law of our land and your state..... How much longer and how much more of this type of activity are people going to continue to let happen??? The government is FOR the People and BY the people....... It looks like government is here for whatever suits their personal choice and not that of the laws of our land..... I wonder what our fore fathers would be doing right now if this was happening 200+ years ago???

kmittleman

Nov 22, 2010
    Howard County
    It still hard for me to believe that the Governor of your state hasn't been arrested or forced to leave office..... He was sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Maryland he's breaking the law of our land and your state..... How much longer and how much more of this type of activity are people going to continue to let happen??? The government is FOR the People and BY the people....... It looks like government is here for whatever suits their personal choice and not that of the laws of our land..... I wonder what our fore fathers would be doing right now if this was happening 200+ years ago???

I think they're rolling over in their graves right now. Politics here seem to be a battle over personal preferences. The Constitution is something to be avoided and/or manipulated ; an antiquated document that doesn't really apply to today (unless something in it suits the liberal agenda).

It would be one thing if all of these gun restrictions led to a safer Maryland. If I'm not mistaken, Maryland is always in the top 10 Most Dangerous States to live in the US.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009

Come to Maryland and live here for a few years. You'll understand why things are the way they are.

ljh

Jun 23, 2013
    Come to Maryland and live here for a few years. You'll understand why things are the way they are.

Yeah, we seem to live in a feudal colony where the peasants are required to pay homage to the governor.

When I first moved to Maryland I stopped to help someone whose car was broke down and needed a jumpstart. Next thing I know a state vehicle pulls up and the suit in the car got out and said "You can be on your way, let the Governor's battery do the work" or something to that general effect. The suit wasn't the Governor himself and since it had MD GOV tags I doubt it was his personally owned vehicle. The presumption that the car somehow "belonged" to the governor - as opposed to belonging to the taxpayers of the state of MD, just blew me away.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

We are this way because a lot of Maryland gun owners are POS Democrats and Liberals.

They refuse to kick their own POS kind to the curb.

Then the same POS gun owners bitch and moan about their gun rights being taken away.

I hope a Unicorn jumps up their ass horn first.

If your not a DINO by now shame on you.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Video without any audio recording is fine.

The entire public servant issue has not been tested in Court yet. It really is amazing that our General Assembly is unwilling to change this matter when it comes to recording law enforcement officers, but that is not shocking.

I would argue that Maryland v Graber has established at least some precedent in this matter.

MD from what I can tell has this big tradition of court case precedent instead of writing stuff into law.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    While I don't disagree with hvymax as to what we think they will, and are doing, by creating their own definitions if the desire hits them, there is nothing more than two anecdote regarding MSP visits. Both of which are a bit more complicated than meets the eye. Might that be their new "unofficial" stance ? Perhaps. There is nothing official from anyone right now. As for the need to register, where is that ? I don't mean the law post-Oct.1, I mean right now. There is no requirement to do so, if you already own it. Simple fact.

I am not trying to continue a fight on the board, just stating facts. We have enough to worry about, and fights to fight.

There is nothing "Unofficial" about forcably registering firearms as regulated. They clearly stated the MSP position is that they are NOW regulated. I can only see this as that their position will be that not having them registered before 10/01 as a criminal offense excluding you from owning firearms and they will point to these visits as their trying to help people not become criminals. As I see it the liberal states are the testing grounds for national civillian disarmament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom