• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    Nice. Now they have to watch their backs for the rest of their lives.

Under 21? Most likely.

Prior convictions? Probably.

Supposed to have a gun in the first place? Hell no.

Exactly how do more laws, on top of tons and tons of laws, trying to disarm the law-abiding citizens through 'responsible amounts of gun control', make the lawmakers and citizenry safer from dipshits like these?

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    I personally do not understand the "It's over" part that I heard. That guy walked away.
    Back of right Palm smash up into nose sends bones into brain. Club back of exposed right hand into nose area to leave return address. Not a chance in hell I would let that guy on his feet. Not even a tiny chance. 'Course, I'm only a new gang member and don't know the gang etiquette yet..

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    dont understand the folks trying to stop the fight.

the guy pulled a gun, the moment you do that you have pretty much consented to allowing the other guy to end your life if he can.

why they let him off the ground i dont know, he should have been on the ground till the cops could get there.

its hilarious the way the guy thought he was god standing there with the gun obviously not having a clue how to even really use the damn thing.

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    yep... that adult came just in time to cause the skater to have to deal with this when the guy comes after him with his friends later. Just had that happen in here in Crofton this week.
    Wonder why that guy didn't come out when the banger was flashing his gun? Convenient timing.

Ieatpeople

Dec 15, 2009
    skateboards are pretty good weapons, but only if applied properly. shots to the head and neck are good for killing someone, but for stopping power, back and knee shots are great. if they can't walk, they can't come get you. if they come back with a gun again, you are screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom