• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alib94

Jan 20, 2019
    Hello people,

I just got my first glock and after couple mags, mt index finger was hurting to point ever shot was hurting. I have always shot sigs which doesnt have the little dongle thing in their triggers,

I know its matter of getting used to it but could i take the trigger off and and make the safety part little smoother some how??

Alib94

Jan 20, 2019
    I dont know how to post a picture here, or i would post the picture of what i am talking about,

Its the trigger safety, thats in the middle of all glock triggers

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    10014699226_fc96f5b06f.jpg

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    You could use the padding from one of your tampons to cushion it. :lol2: :lol2:

I’m joking, but I couldn’t resist breaking balls. I think you are right, it just takes time to get used to it. I came from CZ 75s to Glock and initially found the trigger toggle annoying.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Are you pressing the bottom portion of the trigger face and/or not following through with the press? Also...40 cal? If you have the center of your trigger finger pad on the center of the trigger and press straight to the rear(following through after the break), you shouldn't really have issues. You could always try a flat trigger and see if it fixes it for you(if changing technique doesnt)

https://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/si-g-ift.html

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Some guy in a gun store told me if you remove that safety, it will turn the gun fully semi-automatic and thus an NFA item.... unless you put a serial number on it, then you are GTG.

Alib94

Jan 20, 2019
    So i did a google search, and i am not the only one complaining about this damn safety.

Someone suggested ordering a glock17 gen3 trigger since it is smooth face and rigged, so i just ordered that from midwayusa.com

So i will give that a shot

Alib94

Jan 20, 2019

You could use the padding from one of your tampons to cushion it. :lol2: :lol2:

I’m joking, but I couldn’t resist breaking balls. I think you are right, it just takes time to get used to it. I came from CZ 75s to Glock and initially found the trigger toggle annoying.

Have you tried shooting without a dress on?

Jk jk ladies

OMG that made me spit out my drink!!

Some guy in a gun store told me if you remove that safety, it will turn the gun fully semi-automatic and thus an NFA item.... unless you put a serial number on it, then you are GTG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom