• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I was hoping someone could do me a favor. My Blackberry won't work on the MSP website, and their on-line list hasn't been updated in ages anyway.

Does anyone know if any of the Fusion Firearms 1911s are on the "approved" roster?

I'm also wondering about the fired shell casing requirement for one of the Fusion kits. If you buy one of their pre-fitted slide/frame kits, what do you do about the fired shell casing? I know some folks here have built 1911s from kits, so there must be a way to satisfy the shell casing nonsense.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    The following are the Handguns made by Fusion Firearms, Inc. that are legal in Maryland

Model Model Number Caliber
    Government, Commander & Officer Frame-GOV; Frame-COMM; Frame-OFF (Frame Only)

No fired shell casing for frames. (i bought high powers not 1911's but it should be the same)

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    The complete guns aren't on the list but Bob, the head man there, told me that he would sell me a frame and then build a gun on that frame for me.

They also said that they are trying to get on the list. They understand state BS, they are in NY.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Let me know how this goes. I have been dreaming of a Fusion 10mm longslide for the last couple of years. I was wondering, If you can purchase the frame, send it to Fusion for a assembly, then they can mail it back to you complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom